Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Any chance of NOT annoucing the Away Att. tonight?

crabface

Mar 24, 2012
I hate that we do this and find it genuinly embarrassing when our fans clap it. Some games people have even stood up around me to clap the away fans.

I have never been to an away game where the away attendance is announced, let alone being clapped for turning up.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Or better still the attendance at all.

When they announced at Derby "and an ALL TIME NEW CLUB RECORD OF...." all it did was pipe up the Derby fans and create a bit of a head in hands moment for the home ends...

And this whole clapping away fans really needs to stop, please.
Indeed. Next we'll have special announcements when the opposition score, congratulating them on the X hundredth goal at the Amex! or the fastest away goal at the Amex! or some other ****ing shit praising the opposition.

Apr 30, 2013
It's grim oop north
Indeed. Next we'll have special announcements when the opposition score, congratulating them on the X hundredth goal at the Amex! or the fastest away goal at the Amex! or some other ****ing shit praising the opposition.

True!!
I can see it now....

"special well done to Burton tonight for being the first away team to score 5 first half goals at the Amex....."

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
Lets be honest, I hope we win tonight, but there is a good chance the season ends tonight. If we decide not to do the same as we have done in all our home games this season in regards to the away fans, this will just look like we are sore loosers.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here