Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Any chance of a signing?

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
Moder back soon. In the summer we have Kozlowski, Alzate and Adringa back from loans.
Bouanotte signed. Enciso and Sarmiento on verges of first team.
The Swedish midfielder signing this window likely to go out on loan.
All seems sensible to me.
Thank you, some calm perspective!

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
strengthen from a position of strength.

Pretty relaxed about it but would be lovely to bring a couple in showing our intentions to really push on for 5th

Wont happen though and hope we dont look back on this moment in years to come

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Other than Ayari who is coming but very unlikely to have any impact on the first team this season, I could see the club bringing in 1-2 players to improve the current squad. Don't think there will be any desperation though and if the wanted players turns out to be hard to get, it might have to wait until the summer.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
No chance of Europe without some signings, or signing.squad is not good enough to keep this run going as there's bound to be injuries. I don't understand with this opportunity why they don't at least get one player in to bolster numbers
Calm down, dear. Your knicker-wetting is so ludicrous that half the board think you're a palarse wum (I happen to now you're not). We can't help you here. Sorry, and all that. :shrug:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
ps - We're DOOMED. Sack the board.

rebel51

Jan 4, 2021
West sussex
Calm down, dear. Your knicker-wetting is so ludicrous that half the board think you're a palarse wum (I happen to now you're not). We can't help you here. Sorry, and all that. :shrug:
Excuse me but why is what I'm saying ludicrous , an honest opinion of mine. Why should I pander to you and your cronies. Why can't I post a thread without you and others getting your knickers in a twist.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Excuse me but why is what I'm saying ludicrous , an honest opinion of mine. Why should I pander to you and your cronies. Why can't I post a thread without you and others getting your knickers in a twist.
If I started a thread every time I had an emotional spasm, or a milligram of a thought, there would be thousands of them. I keep 99.9 of these thoughts to myself. Its a tough enough job responding to the thoughts of others. Do your NSC commando training, and you may find your contributions better appreciated. And I say that as a fellow traveler on the roller coaster ride of neurodivergence :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here