Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Any Brighton based fans able to help with Posh tix?

y2dave

Jul 23, 2003
Bracknell
Me and a mate live up in Bracknell and can now make saturdays game at short notice. Problem is tickets can only be collected from the ticket office and there is no way they can be taken up to the game which is how we've usually dealt with similar situations. We are both working today and are away members, it's just getting down to Bighton which is the problem.

So I was wondering could anyone do a good deed and collect tickets for us and arrange a meet on the day of the game? I would pay for the tickets in advance and it would just be a case of collecting them. There would be a fair few drinks in it for anyone kind enough to help.....:thumbsup:

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
I could collect them as I am on my way up there now (for woking tickets). But I would need to hand them to somebody as I can't make the game.

Not sure if this helps!

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
I am going to ticket office later and going to posh tomorrow, I could collect them for you if you want :)

LeicesterGull

Feb 2, 2009
is it pay on the day? I've managed to free myself from a family commitment so will go along if I can pay at the gate........can anyone confirm either way?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here