Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Any Brighton Accadamy youngsters ready for Premiership

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
I know things were said to you, but that just isnt how it works, after a young player might get recommended to CH from within the Academy there then isnt any real 'set number' of training sessions before consideration for the first team squad or starting team.

It might take your allocated 30-40 sessions or only 10 sessions, it just needs to be a number to satisfy CH personal view on that player to either involve him or not.

I never said anything about there being a set number. I said he said that Molumby would have had around 30-40 sessions.

Lurchy

Jul 2, 2014
Best thing for Molumby would be for him to go out in January to a Championship squad and get some competitive game time. Club like Barnsley would be ideal.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
1-1 tonight v Norwich in Premier League 2

Scorer : Alzate

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Until we get a top quality head coach in the academy, will be start seeing players coming through

And again, this time in English? :lolol:

Jimmy Grimble

See Maguire Drew hasn't been involved much at Lincoln.

Sirnormangall

Sep 21, 2017
I’ve not seen any of our younger players where you instantly feel they could, currently, make that massive jump to play premier football. Some of them are not strong enough physically. Add to that the additional pressures of probably being in a relegation battle, I’m not sure that’s the right environment to try the youngsters unless we have to.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Best thing for Molumby would be for him to go out in January to a Championship squad and get some competitive game time. Club like Barnsley would be ideal.

Again - something covered by Morling on the Roar.

Going out on loan isn't necessarily the right answer for some players, no more than not going out on loan means the player's time here is up.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here