Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Any ambulant disabled (or not) supporters interested in access at the Amex

Oct 10, 2009
Brighton BN1 6GD
I am ambulant disabled & have my presentation on Wednesday and would be happy to raise any disability issues you feel aren't addressed at the moment. Clearly my issues are about ambulant disability but anyone is welcome!! If you think it would help please pm us, simply to make sure we don't miss anyone, & we will do our best to raise your issues and feed back to you. :falmer:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
I am ambulant disabled & have my presentation on Wednesday and would be happy to raise any disability issues you feel aren't addressed at the moment. Clearly my issues are about ambulant disability but anyone is welcome!! If you think it would help please pm us, simply to make sure we don't miss anyone, & we will do our best to raise your issues and feed back to you. :falmer:

Hiya Pete and Sarah.

I had my presentation on Friday. My +3 included an ambulant disabled plus personal assistant.

Have to say the booking process was good as gold. Having had no previous experience of such matters, was fully expecting some sort of unspecified grief during the booking process, but there wasn't any forthcoming.

All I'd say is that as long as you are ambulant disabled, you should register as such with the club via the ticket office before your presentation such that it appears on the club database before you turn up on the day.

Cheers

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here