Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Antonio Conte leaves Spurs

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Nagelsmann the favourite. Rest easy De Zerbi worriers.

Screenshot 2023-03-26 at 22.31.07.png

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Well, he was pretty rubbish for them. Levy may not be investing, but Conte was dull.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
De Zerbi must've said yes. Was fun whilst it lasted :)....
Be interesting to see Nagelsman up close. Always strikes me as more Marsch than Klopp.

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
He got sacked on Tuesday. Could get Donald Duck in and he still wouldn’t win us a trophy.

If you don’t turn us over Easter Saturday somethings gone seriously wrong!

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
The reasons Nagelsmann left Bayern, according to German journalists over the last few days.

Arrogance (his way or the highway), falling out with star players such as Neuer and Muller, politicking within the club to get rid of the long time goalkeeping coach and friend of Neuer’s, off-field distractions.

What could go wrong?

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
The reasons Nagelsmann left Bayern, according to German journalists over the last few days.

Arrogance (his way or the highway), falling out with star players such as Neuer and Muller, politicking within the club to get rid of the long time goalkeeping coach and friend of Neuer’s, off-field distractions.

What could go wrong?
A match made in heaven then. 🤭

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
So he basically said “I want you to sack me because you’re all shits” and it took them a week to go “OK fair enough, probably not a good idea for you to stay”.

If ever something summed up quite how poorly run Spurs appear to be…

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
The right thing to do is to reappoint Poch but Levy probably won't have the balls to do it.

Bayern was Nagelsmann's dream job and I'm not convinced he is in the right frame of mind to take on the Spurs job.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Shows that you shouldn't employ Italian managers.

Hot headed, emotional and...

Oh.

:ROFLMAO: As you were

ShandyH

Jan 22, 2010
Back in London
I can’t remember but were Chelsea as tedious to watch as Spurs have become?Amazing how quickly some managers’ football looks antiquated. Equally amazing how much longevity the likes of Ferguson and Guardiola have proven capable of without their football getting boring.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
That leaves Conte pretty much a busted flush now. Wonder what mugs will take on the international managerial superstar next.

Not Brighton that's for sure, Phew!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here