Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Antonia Staats - worth getting demoted for?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
And what about women who commit adultery ? Or is this a one way thing ?

It depends who you are. A married man lives with his girlfriend, gets her pregnant, moves to his second home whilst lockdown is on, girlfriend gives birth and many are gushing about how wonderful it is.

Married woman sees her lover whilst lockdown is on, and he is forced to resign as a scientific advisor.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
A Prime Minister who has a child with a much younger mistress whom he left his wife’s for, who was , coincidentally suffering from cancer = okay, the old rascal.

A woman in an open marriage, having a relationship with a single man = Not okay, the harlot.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
It depends who you are. A married man lives with his girlfriend, gets her pregnant, moves to his second home whilst lockdown is on, girlfriend gives birth and many are gushing about how wonderful it is.

Married woman sees her lover whilst lockdown is on, and he is forced to resign as a scientific advisor.

My point was more around this statement "Men who commit adultery don't seem to take much responsibility for anything" - I know a number of women who have committed adultery and taken no responsibility ( pregnancy aside ) - "It was my husband's fault, he didn't do xxxx".

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Is it just me, but it irritates me when Scientists are referred to as 'Boffins' . It's like WWII never ended...

If it were of the WW11 era, it would be headline news in the latest Pathe news reel.

"Professor Boffin of the University of Sussex, was caught in the science lab with his assistant, Ms Millicent 'Bunsen' Burner."

Quote: Ms Burner was heard to comment, that the professor is now an old flame.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here