Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Anthony Martial - Worst Player to Ever Visit The Amex?

GJN1

Nov 4, 2014
Brighton
I just don't get it. He's been at United for eight years and everything about him says he can't be arsed, from his lack of effort to his body language.

Why they persist with him is beyond my tiny mind.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Not sure about that but I worried about his circulation as he seems to have very cold hands all the time. Only player, that wasn’t a goalie, wearing gloves last night and he wore them at Wembley.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
If you just go up and kick a player in the thigh surely that is violent conduct and a straight red ?

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Not sure about that but I worried about his circulation as he seems to have very cold hands all the time. Only player, that wasn’t a goalie, wearing gloves last night and he wore them at Wembley.
I pointed that out to Bobkin Jnr and my mate and apparently he wears them EVERY game. Bonkers.

Johnny RoastBeef

These aren't the players you're looking for.
Jan 11, 2016
I just don't get it. He's been at United for eight years and everything about him says he can't be arsed, from his lack of effort to his body language.

Why they persist with him is beyond my tiny mind.

He signed a new 6 year contract in 2019 worth £78,000,000.

I think they're lumbered until next summer.

Oh_aye

Jul 8, 2022
I thought that until that big thing they brought on at the end turned up. I've never seen anyone that tall who doesn't appear to know how to head it.

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
Antony is an over-priced petulant child, who should have been sent off for that angry kick out of Mac Allister. Plus his attempt to intimidate Dunky was hilarious; be bounced off!
Everything you say is correct, but there is a top player there. So much potential

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Rashfords touch and movement though - absolutely unreal. Didn’t play well or anything but you could see some of there speed and pass and move was unreal - the squad did cost about 10 times more than ours though 🤣

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here