Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anthony Knockhaert

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
So you just continue to post bullshit time after time, and I'm the bad guy for questioning your bullshit. Righto.

Totally wrong yet again. It was not bullshit just reporting local gossip that is being said if it is of no interest to you because you are so good and ITK just ignore it.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
I would feel bitterly disappointed if this is the case,what good is accepting a bid so late in the day? We're having terrible trouble convincing players to join as it is,let alone with less than a day to do so, it seems we're back to the bad old days of when Burke was ballsing things up,perhaps it's time for winstanley to sling his hook?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

How do you know that we are having terrible trouble convincing players to join us? We all know about Pritchard, but have there been any others? More a case I think, of any potential bids that we have made, not being enough for the player's club to want to sell.

But I agree, if we are continually finding it hard to convince players that the Albion is the team to play for, then that indeed is a problem.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
How much did they pay for Ritchie? I would imagine Knockhaert would be about the same.

How do you know that we are having terrible trouble convincing players to join us? We all know about Pritchard, but have there been any others? More a case I think, of any potential bids that we have made, not being enough for the player's club to want to sell.

But I agree, if we are continually finding it hard to convince players that the Albion is the team to play for, then that indeed is a problem.

I think it glaringly obvious we have major issues getting deals over the line,time to change the recruitment team before January window,let's start getting deals done early instead of sitting with our thumbs up our arses on dead line day and ending up with the same old duffers that no **** wants.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Local gossip? I live oop here and haven't heard such thing.

Sent from my SM-A510F using Tapatalk

Good, let's keep it that way. We down here are rightfully, in my opinion, getting our knickers in a twist, at the slightest thought of losing our best player.

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
You're missing the point, why would they have already decided how big the bid is, but decided not to make the bid until Tuesday? It makes no sense.

Bank holiday isn't it! Mike Ashley needs to make sure he has sold enough pairs of tracksuit bottoms to fund the deal.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
I think it glaringly obvious we have major issues getting deals over the line,time to change the recruitment team before January window,let's start getting deals done early instead of sitting with our thumbs up our arses on dead line day and ending up with the same old duffers that no **** wants.

I suspect we are far more parsimonious than some other clubs when it comes to transfer fees, players salaries and agent's fees. This will always set us at a disadvantage when some of our competitor clubs (e.g. Newcastle, Derby, Sheffield Wednesday to name but 3) seem to be prepared to spunk whatever it takes to get top the premiershit.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Agreed but he does come up with some seriously unbelievable rumours. Just hope this is another one as I think would fold with a 15 million bid.

He's entitled to mate, he has an opinion, we may not agree, but he gets some shit on here and never gives anything back. It is online bullying, I hate it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here