Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anthony Knockaert

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Superb. Surprisingly robust for a winger, never seen one win the ball so often. Classy on the ball, reminds me of first impressions of King Kayal.

Definitely deserved MoM, only Bobby came close for me and he possibly wasn't on long enough.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
......if Stephens' injury is only a minor one and he's back soon. That's not the usual prognosis for Brighton players' injuries, not this season anyway.

It's a dead leg so will be ok for our next match. Knockaert was superb today.

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
He reminds me of a championship version of Sanchez. A proper grafter with skill and trickery to his game. Will be a top top player us

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Him on one side KLL on the other and a striker in the middle me we will terrify any team in this league

jay d

jay d n coke
Nov 16, 2014
brighton
Loved watching him today. Hes got the best delivery of the amex era.

Hope im still saying that at the end of the season. Im sure i will. Mom by miles.

P.s crocked 35yr old bobby started the attack from our goal , ran up the pitch quicker than any other player and vollied home. Old git

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
He's a MATCHWINNER.

Sure, there will be times he will lose the ball or hold onto it too long, but it's WELL worth it in the long run. Class act who will turn tight games .

Also, for a "flair" player, he put in one HELL of a shift today. Helped his full back out immensely.

So happy with this signing.

Daffy Duck

Stop bloody moaning!
Nov 7, 2009
GOSBTS
Made me think of Vicente.....I can't be the only one?!?

You're definitely not the only one who thought that yesterday. That mazy run he went on late in the second half was Vicente-esque. Superb!

And to round off a very good afternoon, the man himself was on our train back into Brighton. What a top, top guy!

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
AK will score a blinding free kick before too long as well..........one of the reasons Kaz returning is critical, because he'll probably be the one that wins it.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
You're definitely not the only one who thought that yesterday. That mazy run he went on late in the second half was Vicente-esque. Superb!

And to round off a very good afternoon, the man himself was on our train back into Brighton. What a top, top guy!
If you mean the run where he showboats and beats the defender twice in front of the north, then why oh why was it not included in the seagulls player highlights? Real crowd pleasing stuff and yet not shown. I can't understand it.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
One more thing to add. The fact that he started slow and came into his own as the game went on bodes well. I'm willing to bet that the next home game starts with a very early Albion goal.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
We have plenty of centre midfielders. Kayal, Stephens, Crofts, Ince, Forster Caskey, Towell how many more could we need

JFC is out on loan. Still think we do need some more quality in midfield. Just 1 more to give us options

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here