Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anthony Knockaert v Vicente Rodriguez - Who is the Greatest?

So, who's the better BHAFC player?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SBarlow

Sep 7, 2015
According to FUThead, Vicente had a fifa rating of 71. Whereas Knockaert is rated 75.

Clearly this means knockaert is the superior player.

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
The Greatest = Vicente
The Best for us = Knockaert

Vicente was the more talented footballer but a couple of things counted against him he was past his prime with injuries taking their toll and he was light years ahead of his team mates who could not keep up with him. Knockaert has the benefit of better team mates and staying fit so contributes to the team better.

That said I am glad I saw both, as they both fantastic to watch.

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
As the question is about Brighton and what the players have done I'd say Knockhaert. He obviously plays more often than Vicente did and in terms of goals and assists he has brought so much to this team. For me and I am looking through blue and white specs he is the best player in the division.
If we are talking about who is or was the better footballer then Vicente would be obvious. His footballing ability was streets ahead on anyone else I've seen live and it was always evident his brain was miles quicker than anyone else at this level. I can't think of a better player to grace this level . We got him as he had injury issues and no one wanted to risk him, but ability wise he was still in my opinion good enough to play a cameo role for pretty much any club in the country.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here