Anthony Knockaert signs a 3.5 year deal with the Albion

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
http://www.standard.be/toutes-les-news/lire/~anthony-knockaert.htm?lng=fr#.Vo1rgLwdXUE

Brighton & Hove Albion, English club Championship (2 nd English division), has shown in recent times a very real interest in Anthony KNOCKAERT.

The French player knows this competition where he played between 2012 and 2014 with Leicester City and is sympathetic to this proposal.

Given the position of the player, Standard Liege and the English club have contacted and reached an agreement.

Courtesy of our club, Anthony is going to go to England in the coming hours to negotiate with Brighton & Hove Albion.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
http://www.standard.be/toutes-les-news/lire/~anthony-knockaert.htm?lng=fr#.Vo1rgLwdXUE

Brighton & Hove Albion, English club Championship (2 nd English division), has shown in recent times a very real interest in Anthony KNOCKAERT.

The French player knows this competition where he played between 2012 and 2014 with Leicester City and is sympathetic to this proposal.

Given the position of the player, Standard Liege and the English club have contacted and reached an agreement.

Courtesy of our club, Anthony is going to go to England in the coming hours to negotiate with Brighton & Hove Albion.

Google, schmoogle: I just pressed the "English" button on their website :thumbsup:

Brighton & Hove Albion, a Championship club (English 2nd division) has showed very concrete interest the last hours for Anthony KNOCKAERT.

The French player knows the league very well because he played for Leicester City between 2012 and 2014 and he proposition flattered him.

Because of the point of view of the player, Standard de Liège and the English club took contact and they found an agreement.

With the authorisation of our club, Anthony will travel to England in the next hours to negociate with Brighton & Hove Albion.

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field

Great spot.

It's onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Knockaert is class on his day and was rated by Leicester fans as one of their best players in this division. Hope we can agree personal terms and seal the deal.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Standard Liège are owned by that buffoon who controls Charlton Athletic, aren't they?

No wonder this has got out. Professional to the end.

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
I remember being impressed with him when he was at leicester plenty of pace and trickery and decent crosses

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
He has a much deeper voice than I was expecting :ohmy:

Looks a decent potential signing to me. Just don't let him take any penalties in winner-takes-all promotion matches :ohmy:

MF'84

A load of Bolanos
Jul 26, 2012
Derbyshire
Good player, fee seems good value in today's market (especially for the January window); no complaints from me.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I very much like the sound of this. Not a gamble, as long his character is good, and will really bring our frontline to life again, with a Knockaert blow, no less. Fingers la-crossed.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I am excited by this, hope we can get it over the line.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports