Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anthony knockaert Lyrics

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Instead of ANOTHER version for Knockeart, why not a first song for Kayal?

Poor bloke, player of the season, last man walking around the pitch on his own Monday - DOESN'T have a song!? WTF!!??

I actually like the Noel, Noel tune for Kayal, but I think people are scared of getting chucked out of the Labour Party with the Born is the King of Israel bit...you know, in case it's anti midfielderist.

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
Can't believe how many people wrongly sing 'Brazil'

As good as he is.... He isn't better than the whole of Brazil :)

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Can't believe how many people wrongly sing 'Brazil'

As good as he is.... He isn't better than the whole of Brazil :)
But 'Better than Brazil' is an ace lyric.

We've already gone nonsense with the 'cost a mill' bit, so why not throw in better than half of South America.

Brazil remains the lyric I sing.

Puppet Master

non sequitur
Aug 14, 2012
If the third line is to contain ".....understand" then surely the last has to be "best ****ing winger in the land". It scans so much better.

Albion Robster

Jul 21, 2003
North West
Instead of ANOTHER version for Knockeart, why not a first song for Kayal?

Poor bloke, player of the season, last man walking around the pitch on his own Monday - DOESN'T have a song!? WTF!!??

I actually like the Noel, Noel tune for Kayal, but I think people are scared of getting chucked out of the Labour Party with the Born is the King of Israel bit...you know, in case it's anti midfielderist.

Indeed we should.
We've tried to get the following going on Monday:

'King Kayal, my Lord'
King Kayal....ohhhh ohhhh...
King Kayal'

Bold Seagull

Mar 18, 2010
Hove
But 'Better than Brazil' is an ace lyric.

We've already gone nonsense with the 'cost a mill' bit, so why not throw in better than half of South America.

Brazil remains the lyric I sing.

Ha ha I sang Brazil at Charlton too. He is better than the whole of Brazil, probably South America as continent in fact, but Brazil rhymes so lets stick with that.

The Optimist

NSC Patron
Apr 6, 2008
Lewisham
The only enjoyable one is:

We've got Knockaert, Anthony Knockaert
We just don't think you understand
You can't stop Knockaert, Anthony Knockaert
The best f-ucking winger in the land

Unfortunately although some sing it, seems to be overpowered by this dreadful incorrect transfer fee and ozil shit.

That's much better. Perhaps people will forget the lyrics over the summer and this one can take over next season.

Bald Gull

Jul 5, 2003
London
I didn't know what the words were and have been singing:

We've got Knockaert, Anthony Knockaert
I just don't think you understand
That when he gets the ball
He'll dribble round them all
He's the greatest winger in the land

Dec 4, 2013
not sure why you want to change the word's from the tottenham version at all. i mean if we're going to rip off someone else's song why not go the whole hog and just sing it about dele alli

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Crowds are stupid. Collectively this is never going to happen. Look at Sussex by the sea and that comes with the words on a big screen and nobody can sing the proper version! Nope, singing anything above and beyond something akin to the lyrics from the old Skol advert is mysteriously way way too much of a stretch. To get people to change lyrics? Good luck with that!! Ha ha, nice one!!

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
As long as people are singing it doesn't matter Shirley?

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
The Knockaert song in its present form is an embarrassment. Ozil is irrelevant to us and isn't even a winger. "Best f-cking winger in the land" is a far better option.

Anyway, why can't he have two songs? Here's one I made earlier:

"Once upon a time there was light in your lives
Now he's gonna take you apart
There's nothing you can do
Totally eclipsed by Knockaert"

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
The Knockaert song in its present form is an embarrassment. Ozil is irrelevant to us and isn't even a winger. "Best f-cking winger in the land" is a far better option.

Anyway, why can't he have two songs? Here's one I made earlier:

"Once upon a time there was light in your lives
Now he's gonna take you apart
There's nothing you can do
Totally eclipsed by Knockaert"

I wouldn't have bothered.

Bold Seagull

Mar 18, 2010
Hove
not sure why you want to change the word's from the tottenham version at all. i mean if we're going to rip off someone else's song why not go the whole hog and just sing it about dele alli

Pretty sure Spurs nicked it off the Hammers who came up with it for Payet...

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
It's 'only cost 2 mil'. Nobody knows the exact figure but the 2.6 reported is wrong according to Naylor I think. He said he understood it was considerably less. So £2mil is fine and prob fairly accurate!

What's wrong with the song is the last line - it's meant to rhyme with 'understand' if your being picky - hence the original Paddy Mac song sounded better / correct.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here