Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Anthony Knockaert - Bring Him Home

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Idea: Football has the power to promote positive change and improve people's lives. WE need to counter the idea that experts are bad, that someone's ignorant opinion is as valid as objective truth and facts, and the only way to do that is to promote education, and football can lead the way:

The home team in any game should get a bonus 2 points for every University that is within 5 minutes walking distance of their ground.

That idea is worth more than 8p you are wasted on this thread

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
Sorry for repeating the same things again, but one miracle goal doesn't excuse his two mediocre at best seasons in the Premier League. He didn't cut it on a regular basis which was a surprise to many of us, myself included, but he had a good go. He's probably better off enjoying his football more at a level he is clearly too good for.

Reluctantly agree. He needs to be adored, and he will never be adored and revered in the Premier League as a truly great player, as he isn't (and won't ever), be at that level...

I love the guy but he's made for the Championship unless he steps up several levels, and I don't think he's able. Makes me sad saying this, but I feel it's the truth.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Reluctantly agree. He needs to be adored, and he will never be adored and revered in the Premier League as a truly great player, as he isn't (and won't ever), be at that level...

I love the guy but he's made for the Championship unless he steps up several levels, and I don't think he's able. Makes me sad saying this, but I feel it's the truth.

We really need someone with the user name “Trossards Grin”

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Never said knocky is a long way behind I said trossard .knocky better by far .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Apols its been a long day. I was so stunned by your statement I couldn't even get it the right way round.

You would actually have Knockaert in the team ahead of Trossard ? I can't even begin to process that.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Idea: Football has the power to promote positive change and improve people's lives. WE need to counter the idea that experts are bad, that someone's ignorant opinion is as valid as objective truth and facts, and the only way to do that is to promote education, and football can lead the way:

The home team in any game should get a bonus 2 points for every University that is within 5 minutes walking distance of their ground.

Sure it's an original thought on an AK thread.
But you omitted to crowbar his name into your thesis.

So I'm sorry I am unable to give you your share of the 8p. (Seemingly it would have been a full 100%)

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
It saddens me when people say he is a " head case ". The bloke has had bad depression. Not really furthering the agenda to understand

Bit unfair. I think [MENTION=616]Guinness Boy[/MENTION] is referring to AK's occasional hairy-arsed antics on the pitch :shrug:

doogie004

Oct 12, 2008
wisborough green
Apols its been a long day. I was so stunned by your statement I couldn't even get it the right way round.

You would actually have Knockaert in the team ahead of Trossard ? I can't even begin to process that.

Sorry for your long day but yes I would all day long

Palacefinder General

Apr 5, 2019
I’m going to bring this up again. Why the feck are the Scottish football scores the first thing to come up on BBC football ?

Seems it goes PL and then Scots stuff when it should be the Championship if there is no PL football

Small thing but it bugs me

I have lots of time for AK but it seems he’s just not a Potter type player

And it’s not even an SPL game tonight, but a tinpot cup tie or replay. Bizarre. If it didn’t involve Ranges would it have top BBC billing?

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Opinions innit . I go to most games I’d say it’s you that are clueless but respect your opinion

Trossard has been below par in the last couple of games but is a different class to Knockaert, which is why Trossard is on the fringes of one of the best national teams in the world.

Knocky is a club legend and a quality Championship player who unfortunately really is also not a very good Premier league player (except for one worldy at Palace). Has he had a single other decent game in the top flight? Maybe one, perhaps two.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
You can't joke about anything these days can you.

Sent from my STF-L09 using Tapatalk
Bravo!

It's only youngsters who arent allowed to be snowflakes which is why they must all be FORCED to watch 1917.

57 year old men who havent fought in any war themselves can be as drippy as they like when it comes to taking offence on other people's behalf.

doogie004

Oct 12, 2008
wisborough green
He’s been off par in more than a couple
And on the fringes off the national team is not in it either hoping he is the answer yet to see it

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Bring back andone whilst you're at it, 2 players with some fight when we need it!

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

Andone is the reason we lost at home to Southampton. We'd be 3 points better off. And your point is?

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
He’s been off par in more than a couple
And on the fringes off the national team is not in it either hoping he is the answer yet to see it

He's also been absolutely outstanding at times this season. On the other hand, I'm still waiting for an example of Knocky being outstanding in the Prem at any point in the last 2 years (apart from the goal at Palace).

Face it - he's a club legend and will stay that way by moving on. More of that Bournemouth shambles and the memory we have of him will be unfairly tarnished.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Andone is the reason we lost at home to Southampton. We'd be 3 points better off. And your point is?

But you could say he is the reason we are still in the premier league with the winner(s) against Huddersfield.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here