Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anthony Gardner

35yearstop2divs

May 16, 2011
His agent is in talks with you . Played ok for us last season but was after 16k a week , we offered 8k . He was on massive money at Hull but so was everyone . I personally wouldnt offer a penny over 8k .

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Can't believe people already falling for it. :facepalm:

35yearstop2divs

May 16, 2011
your the latest club in npc that hes had contact with . Its not a wind up and hes not a bad player if you can afford him .

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
Originally posted by 35yearstptwodivs
Anthony Gardner
His agent is in talks with you . Played ok for us last season but was after 16k a week , we offered 8k . He was on massive money at Hull but so was everyone . I personally wouldnt offer a penny over 8k .

Purely out of interest which club are you / did he play for last term ?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Out of contract 6 ft 5 ins centre back so I wouldn't dismiss it out of hand, we are light at centre back with El Abd and Elphick injured and we are definitely short of height and muscle at the back. :shrug:

tonymgc

Banned
May 8, 2010
Drive by abusing
He's the sort of cb i'd love us to sign. Hard to believe he was a £2.5million player at one point and has an England cap :eek:

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
An absolute giant of a central defender but a bit slow and probably on high wages.

We could do worse seeing as we definitely need a bit more height.

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
Posted by tonymgc

He's the sort of cb i'd love us to sign. Hard to believe he was a £2.5million player at one point and has an England cap

Probably because he went to palarse and was destroyed, possibly temporaily, as a player

ewe2

Mar 14, 2008
Hailsham area
I think we need a centre half only on loan ,as cover ,Dunk,Cook and Hall all seem to have a future ,athough Cook and Hall maybe not ready yet. This is the season for Dunk to claim his place in the team ,if his potential is to be realized.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here