[Albion] Ansu Fati **Signed On Loan 01/09**

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
According to this, not. Solly is tho. Plus a few yoof squad so I assume the numbers allowed don't include U21s as several haven't even made the bench yet.

That was the squad list for the group stage. Will be re-submitted for the knockout phase.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
According to this, not. Solly is tho. Plus a few yoof squad so I assume the numbers allowed don't include U21s as several haven't even made the bench yet.

Yes. But limited changes can now be made before the next phase.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Yes. But limited changes can now be made before the next phase.
Enciso for solly then ? Actually maybe not as Enciso not homegrown. I guess we could do Enciso for lamptey who appears as Ghanaian ? Although he must be homegrown as well and harsh to dump. Which just leaves dahoud who already has 4 appearances under his belt.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
A sight for sore eyes. great news
From @chaileyjem s post on the Injuries thread.

Fati is back today, Veltman and Lamptey were training in Dubai, Adringa is close to being available for games at AFCON and Mitoma will probably be available for Japan if they get out of the group.

Only Enciso is still to appear in some form, and of course March is long term.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012

Fati is back today, Veltman and Lamptey were training in Dubai, Adringa is close to being available for games at AFCON and Mitoma will probably be available for Japan if they get out of the group.

i guess we'll get an update tomorrow on all of this at the presser (or will that be over the weekend given its a monday KO?) .

Also i don't think we've had an update and estimated return about Igor from anyone recently. (Did he have a tendon issue after Spurs ? )

AstroSloth

Dec 29, 2020
This!

he was starting to hit his straps just before he got injured.
combined well with Pedro/Adingra/Mitoma.

I think he will be very influential in the second half of the season.
Him an Adingra were forming a real partnership together, absolutely terrorised Ajax in particular.

AstroSloth

Dec 29, 2020
Enciso for solly then ? Actually maybe not as Enciso not homegrown. I guess we could do Enciso for lamptey who appears as Ghanaian ? Although he must be homegrown as well and harsh to dump. Which just leaves dahoud who already has 4 appearances under his belt.
We can't remove Solly as we need 4 players registered who were developed at the club and we currently have 4.

We can however add Enciso as the 25th player, can then also remove 2 players and add Moder and Barco if we want him for Europe.

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
We can't remove Solly as we need 4 players registered who were developed at the club and we currently have 4.

We can however add Enciso as the 25th player, can then also remove 2 players and add Moder and Barco if we want him for Europe.

Who are the 4?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

i guess we'll get an update tomorrow on all of this at the presser (or will that be over the weekend given its a monday KO?) .

Also i don't think we've had an update and estimated return about Igor from anyone recently. (Did he have a tendon issue after Spurs ? )

Possibly a silly thing to say as maybe means precious little, but Enciso looked to be walking absolutely fine at those awards. Can’t be far off resuming training. I think Blooms words were by mid Feb everyone should be back - he may have said back and up to speed or back and ready - but I may have made that up - Enciso can’t be far off..!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports