Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anough is Anough

seagulls120

Feb 25, 2009
I'm wriiting this as albion are 3-2 down with 9 men. I say Slade i love you but time to leave mate. Let's have Coppell or Wise, they might give us a new lease of life. A lot of you won't agree with me but we can't carry on like this. I Say SLADE OUT!!!!

Last edited:

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Don't be silly. oh and its enough, good thread though.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
No, it shows how illiterate you are.

siclean

ex hollingbury
Apr 14, 2009
ur so shit its unbelivable ur going down ..going down going down going down!!!!:tosser::tosser::tosser:

Phoenix Arrow

Mitoma Enthusiast
Aug 18, 2009
Sverige
I'm wriiting this as albion are 3-2 down with 9 men. I say Slade i love you but time to leave mate. Let's have Coppell or Wise, they might give us a new lease of life. A lot of you won't agree with me but we can't carry on like this. I Say SLADE OUT!!!!
Ok. Why?
Tell me what Slade himself has done that warrants him being sacked. I'll spot you bad substitutions today.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Ok. Why?
Tell me what Slade himself has done that warrants him being sacked. I'll spot you bad substitutions today.

It,s debatable whether it warrants the sack, but he does appear to have signed a lot of "less than average" players..(Dickenson excluded).

He refuses to see that Dicker is a better player by far, than Crofts or Navarro.

His persistance (until today) with 4-5-1.

The obvious lack of discipline installed in the players.

Difficult to find any plusses to be honest.......................................oh, I just remembered..........he TALKS a good game....!

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
It,s debatable whether it warrants the sack, but he does appear to have signed a lot of "less than average" players..(Dickenson excluded).

He refuses to see that Dicker is a better player by far, than Crofts or Navarro.

His persistance (until today) with 4-5-1.

The obvious lack of discipline installed in the players.

Difficult to find any plusses to be honest.......................................oh, I just remembered..........he TALKS a good game....!

Oh so Dickinson is good now is he, can't keep up with this site. He was absolute shite according to many a couple of games ago, has something happened over the last two games?

Same will happen with Slade when we win three on the trot, he will be the hero again.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Were you even at the game you spazoid??

Not quite sure if you're referring to me or not...?

However, I was at the game today..........and Huddersfield..............and Brentford...........and Walsall....................and a few of the friendlies.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here