another tv prog i need help with

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

biggles

Feb 21, 2009
it was a kids programme , prolly in the mid or early 70s , i am sure it was on before crossroads and it started a bit like out of town with a pheasant shaking itself , kids drama type thing , help i aint got a clue

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
what sort of programme?

Going with a rural theme, the very scary 'Children of the Stone' *guess only*

biggles

Feb 21, 2009
what sort of programme?

Going with a rural theme, the very scary 'Children of the Stone' *guess only*

no it was not this , its so long ago , i am sure it was in the 70s and i really cannot remember much more

redneb

Oct 28, 2009
Burgess Hill
Does anyone remember an educational childrens tv programme in the 70's/80's which started by zooming in from above and zooming all the way into a kids school playground with them playing hop scotch and skipping etc. Really freaky music if I remember. Would love to see it again.

biggles

Feb 21, 2009
Does anyone remember an educational childrens tv programme in the 70's/80's which started by zooming in from above and zooming all the way into a kids school playground with them playing hop scotch and skipping etc. Really freaky music if I remember. Would love to see it again.
vision on ?

medicine man

Jan 22, 2004
by the sea

Picture Box, with that guy with a funny ear
[yt]6IF-0XNKlhk[/yt]

But a different episode (they were repeated a lot)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports