Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Another ticket query

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
My 15 year old Son has a season ticket.

He has bought it for the Liverpool game, but he now might not be able to attend.

Could I upgrade it to an adults and I have it ??

Can I do the same at any other games that he might not be able to attend ?

Cheers

ngood77

Aug 5, 2006
My 15 year old Son has a season ticket.

He has bought it for the Liverpool game, but he now might not be able to attend.

Could I upgrade it to an adults and I have it ??

Can I do the same at any other games that he might not be able to attend ?

Cheers

For CUP games only : if you know before buying his seat that you need an adult ticket you may be able to select ADULT at the Basket. This will avoid having to call the ticket office after buying it.

This works for non-STHs but I've not tried it for Reserved STH seats.

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
Thanks guys,

Is his paid £15.00 reduced from the adult fee ??

So I couldn't nick his ticket for the increased adult fee for the Palace game then ?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone

So I couldn't nick his ticket for the increased adult fee for the Palace game then ?
Yes, and yes you could. However, his Palace seat wouldn't have cost much, so it will cost you more to upgrade.

Cappers

Deano's right one
Jun 3, 2010
Hove
Thanks guys,

...dont forget the good old £2 booking fee!

Eagle Slayer

Jul 15, 2007
Worthing
On a similar line.... do you need to let anyone know at the ticket office (?) if a ticket has changed hands to a family member or friend but the sex of the person is different to that of the person who originally purchased the ticket and named on the ticket ?

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
On a similar line.... do you need to let anyone know at the ticket office (?) if a ticket has changed hands to a family member or friend but the sex of the person is different to that of the person who originally purchased the ticket and named on the ticket ?

Not unless they are concessions, it bleeps a different colour for OAP and Yoof, and they pick people out if they dont look the right age.

sparky999

Aug 5, 2011
Not sure what the 'security' is like in the stand your in, but, id try my luck with the child's ticket....!!
WSL seems a bit slack, maybe im missing something, but your only scanning the barcode, whether its on a paper ticket or smart card...

Obviously, if you do get busted, you may well miss a most anticipated game...

a 30 year old friend of mine was paying for a child season ticket at the withdean (and previous) since he had turned 18....

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Not sure what the 'security' is like in the stand your in, but, id try my luck with the child's ticket....!!
WSL seems a bit slack, maybe im missing something, but your only scanning the barcode, whether its on a paper ticket or smart card...

Obviously, if you do get busted, you may well miss a most anticipated game...

a 30 year old friend of mine was paying for a child season ticket at the withdean (and previous) since he had turned 18....

Just screwing your club out of money though isn't it. Nice. Also, as noted above, it beeps a different colour and sound for concessionary tickets so its relatively likely you'll get caught.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here