Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Another thread bigging y'all up

DNB_Seagull

Dirty Northerner. For now
Apr 27, 2014
Any Brighton fan has to want Derby to go up now we've had around 3 fans come over being nice to us and only one troll. Hope you win in final! Hate QPR and prefer you to Wigan.

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
Derby are by far the best team in the play offs. Good luck in the final.

BrianWade4

Aug 17, 2010
A nice bit of South London
Just registered to thank you guys for your contribution yesterday. The atmosphere was insane and you were a big part of that. Loudest fans we've had all season other than Chelsea (and I'm sure we'd all be loud if our club had 84 trillion pounds). Don't listen to anyone suggesting that you were quiet.

Don't really get why your manager is off. You played really well first game. I was too hungover to run about on the pitch and clapped you guys out as you passed us on the stand and it was nice to see some of your guys giving us a thumbs up and a clap. The whole day was obviously brilliant for us but it was a great advert for football supporters and a middle finger to the louts and yobs that try to drag it down.

Sorry to hear some fans were shouting homophobic gumph over in Brighton. Morons everywhere unfortunately. And if that guy who started the "tinpot" (so bored of that word) thread on here is actually a Derby fan please don't give the cretin the satisfaction of attention.

Much respect. Good luck next season.

I agree with the comments here about how good Derby's team was

Having been at the game, I wanted to say how impressed I was with the noise from Derby fans. Loudest and most intimidating since Palace away with big blobs of noise from sections both sides of us. The 2 groups of Derby fans did an excellent job of out singing each other

Only crass bit was the goal music

thatgumyoulike

May 12, 2014
Probably not, no! Although I commented on the quality of support during the match. I can come on and act like an absolute gimp next time if you'd prefer it.

So, QPR it is. At least we can rest safe in the knowledge that 90% of neutrals will be supporting us. Something really unlikeable about them. They remind me more of Millwall every week. Gonna be very tough though. Here's hoping.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here