Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Another Royal mouth to FEED

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
All of William's wages from his new job as a Air Anbulance pilot, are being donated to charity, FWIW.

Exactly. To spell it out, only the Queen & Prince Philip receive the Sovereign Grant as the Civil List is known now. But then, Ernest knew that.

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
Prime Minister David Cameron tweeted: "Many congratulations to the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge. I'm delighted by the happy news that they're expecting another baby."

Deputy Prime Minister Nick Clegg said:
"It is fantastic news they have a growing family. I wish them, especially the Duchess of Cambridge, all the best."

Labour leader Ed Miliband tweeted:
"Fantastic to hear that Prince George will soon be a big brother! Congratulations to the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge on their happy news."

Scottish First Minister Alex Salmond tweeted
: "Congratulations & best wishes to the Earl & Countess of Strathearn [as the couple are known in Scotland]. Wonderful to hear they're expecting their second baby - very happy news!"

NSC Sage Ernest posts:
"Another BURDEN on the taxpayer - will TAX on SAUSAGES go up?"

At last a political party I can support

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Exactly. To spell it out, only the Queen & Prince Philip receive the Sovereign Grant as the Civil List is known now. But then, Ernest knew that.
What about the fortune in security we'd save by having ONE head of state, rather than a royal family, complete with sponging hangers-on? Not to mention making the head of state ACCOUNTABLE and increasing tax revenue. (And they can start by paying back tax revenue they've diddled out of this country over countless generations).

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
Kensington Palace said that - as when she was pregnant with Prince George - the duchess was suffering from very acute morning sickness and was being treated by doctors at the palace.

Is there a queue of doctors, when I visit mine there is only one.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
In other news, Michael Palin is set to narrate Clangers.

Grassman

Jun 12, 2008
Tun Wells
I wouldn't be SURPRISED if they INDUCED the birth stuck the KID in a KILT and took him to Scotland NEXT week for the vote

The funniest thing I think I have ever read on NSC. Funnier than one of Phat Baz's posts. Thanks Ernest, can we be friends?

CheeseRolls

NSC Patron
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach

Oh TB that is something of a politicians answer isn't it ?
Technically correct, but oh wait, the monarch then distributes this largesse, amongst the wider family.

We had the queen's cousin down here last year to open the Adur footbridge. His share of the loot is 160k p.a. and he gets a massive pad thrown in on top of this. Plenty of people would be prepared to shake a few hands and mumble the odd word for this sort of money. I also doubt a single tourist would have a clue who this minor dignitary is, or for that matter care.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Oh TB that is something of a politicians answer isn't it ?
Technically correct, but oh wait, the monarch then distributes this largesse, amongst the wider family.

We had the queen's cousin down here last year to open the Adur footbridge. His share of the loot is 160k p.a. and he gets a massive pad thrown in on top of this. Plenty of people would be prepared to shake a few hands and mumble the odd word for this sort of money. I also doubt a single tourist would have a clue who this minor dignitary is, or for that matter care.

There's also the inherited wealth. 8.5 million from Diana, and 4 million from the Queen Mum (God bless her - Lord Pompous!) when William reached the age of 30. The inheritance tax was paid at 40%. Harry gets his share this week for his 30th birthday.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Fair play to Prince William, he's clearly ragging it senseless and who can blame him?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
There's also the inherited wealth. 8.5 million from Diana, and 4 million from the Queen Mum (God bless her - Lord Pompous!) when William reached the age of 30. The inheritance tax was paid at 40%. Harry gets his share this week for his 30th birthday.

Umm, where did Diana get £8.5m from?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Nope just let them live off the wealth they have sucked out this country and its people in peace. And let them live a life like any other family.

No, they need deheading.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here