Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Another reason to watch the match this Saturday.

Trevor

In my Fifties, still know nothing
NSC Patron
Dec 16, 2012
Milton Keynes
Oh gosh no. I mean THIS
I'd clean forgotten about him - I was thoroughly disheartened with the Albion at that time - After the Notts County playoff match I don't think I saw them for about three years. Yes "streak of p!ss" could have been invented for that fellah. Clive Walker was a decent player in that side wasn't he

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I'd clean forgotten about him - I was thoroughly disheartened with the Albion at that time - After the Notts County playoff match I don't think I saw them for about three years. Yes "streak of p!ss" could have been invented for that fellah. Clive Walker was a decent player in that side wasn't he

Aye, good old Flash. And John Robinson on the other wing, absolutely RIPPING, err, Stockport apart.

crookie

Jun 14, 2013
Back in Sussex

The worst of my Albion supporting days, although the Palace debacle under Poyet ran it V close

Trevor

NSC Patron
Dec 16, 2012
Milton Keynes
Aye, good old Flash. And John Robinson on the other wing, absolutely RIPPING, err, Stockport apart.
I do remember John Robinson vaguely. I seem to remember Barry Lloyd thinking more of him than most casual observers. The second division of English football is of a much higher standard now isn't it. We've never had it so good

Trevor

NSC Patron
Dec 16, 2012
Milton Keynes
The worst of my Albion supporting days, although the Palace debacle under Poyet ran it V close
Palace was a very tough night but I remember think about 96-97 that we wouldn't even have a team to support. In Tony we trust

The Merry Prankster

Pactum serva
Aug 19, 2006
Shoreham Beach
Two reserve teams in a must lose game hundreds of miles from home. If I couldn't think of anything better to do I'd have to take a long hard look at myself.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here