Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Another one incoming …

A mex eyecan

Nov 3, 2011
Looks like the ‘good old USA’ is getting its mucky paws on more and more control of our game and teams.

Norwich City have confirmed Milwaukee Brewers owner Mark Attanasio has joined the board of directors after buying a minority shareholding in the club.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
I'm sure we're going to see Norwich twinned with Milwaukee very soon.
You can count on their many many fingers it'll happen.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Looks like the ‘good old USA’ is getting its mucky paws on more and more control of our game and teams.

Norwich City have confirmed Milwaukee Brewers owner Mark Attanasio has joined the board of directors after buying a minority shareholding in the club.

Minnesota Twins would be a better tie up for Norwich as you would get the sibling and spouse market in one hit. :whistle:

A mex eyecan

Nov 3, 2011
Milwaukee is very urban. It's almost twice the population of Brighton and Hove and the 31st largest city in the US. You are demonstrating that you don't understand the term "Hillbilly".

no, i’m demonstrating that i know bugger all about USA geography, and what’s more don’t give a flying **ck. You know rather similar about the amount of USA friends who know bugger all about geographical situations outside their shores.

i do though know that our Norwich friends are often referred to as Hillbilly’s, or having six fingers or toes or other such remarks, hence my slight reference.

so sorry it didn’t quite meet your illustrious approval. Bye bye.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
“Yeah I’ve always been a huge fan of Knor Witch FC…”

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Hope to God it stays a minor shareholding as Delia is exactly the type of owner that football needs if we're going to survive.

99 % of football supporters who became chairman would do 'Letsbea Avenue' - Fact

Then there's Tone :love:

Superseagull

Jul 8, 2003
With the USD to GBP rate so good for the Yanks at the moment buying clubs over here is more really attractive currently. Their dollar goes a bit further now.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
With enough of them in control, they are going to utterly **** up the game for us in this country.

SuperLeague/All stars games/No relegation/USA size portions (super pie)/Time outs/Goal Music/Palace Cannons/Bloody Razzmatazz/End of season play-offs to win leagues/Diana bloody Ross

If this happens, I’m going to have to make a serious choice between Worthing/Lewes/Whitehawk and bin the Albion off.

Of course, we won’t go down without a fight though!

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
And the Super Seagulls take the lead in the 3rd quarter

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
When we all become billionaires due to the Brexit Dividend, we should all buy Baseball teams and make them play 5 day long matches with pauses for lunch, that'll learn em.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here