Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Another newbie thread

bethnalgreenblue

Feb 9, 2011
Bethnal Green, London
I feel embarassed starting another newbie thread, but I couldn't find one an ***OFFICIAL*** one, so here goes...

Usual thing: long time lurker, first time poster. Being a regular NSC voyeur was beginning to feel slightly perverse, so have decided to finally take the plunge and get involved.

STH with my dad since 93-94, so have seen the good times, the bad, and a load of the in-between. Personal Albion heroes: Nogan, Chapman, Minton, Storer, Cullip, Zamora. South Stand at the Goldstone, South Stand E at Withdean, West Stand E at the Amex (does this make me boring?). Many years a Junior Seagull, before having to reluctantly rescind membership when I became "too old". Now 23, currently living in Bethnal Green and working at a university. Desk-based job, so I'll be on here a lot...

Thoroughly aboard the Gus Bus.

:bhasign:

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Fixtures.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
welcome :)

jeff_minton.gif

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton

Yep, I remember him being the best of a very bad bunch, the only player who could do something that back then seemed a bit special. Probably rubbish by our current team's standards I'm sure.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Welcome..............and press-gang residents of Bethnal Green onto here and to Withdean/Amex, all are more than welcome.........spread The Albion Word!!!

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Calling on the Jeffery Minton Minton kick-ass-Minton :clap:

What I could never work out was how he won so many headers despite being about 5'5, I've nver seen anyone jump so high

I feel embarassed starting another newbie thread, but I couldn't find one an ***OFFICIAL*** one, so here goes...

Usual thing: long time lurker, first time poster. Being a regular NSC voyeur was beginning to feel slightly perverse, so have decided to finally take the plunge and get involved.

STH with my dad since 93-94, so have seen the good times, the bad, and a load of the in-between. Personal Albion heroes: Nogan, Chapman, Minton, Storer, Cullip, Zamora. South Stand at the Goldstone, South Stand E at Withdean, West Stand E at the Amex (does this make me boring?). Many years a Junior Seagull, before having to reluctantly rescind membership when I became "too old". Now 23, currently living in Bethnal Green and working at a university. Desk-based job, so I'll be on here a lot...

Thoroughly aboard the Gus Bus.

:bhasign:
:facepalm: it aint deal or no deal:moo:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here