Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Another nail in Sepp Blatters Coffin

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
Based on some of the stuff I've been reading over the past couple of days, the new dude doesn't seem to be a great deal better...

Trouble is that literally anybody appointed to FIFA is going to seem dodgy by association. Also, do you have some links? I'm curious what this new chap is about.

The whole thing needs tearing down and starting from scratch really.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
£50 million lol
Christ how corrupt was that and wouldn't be surprised if similar is happening within the cronies of the European Union in Brussels :)

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Jesus. That makes for some depressing reading.
Yup. Same sh!t, different geezer.

Not sure whether it is in there, but he was apparently complaining about his $1.3 million a year salary. In light of today's findings, he probably thinks he's entitled to a bit more...

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Blatter's long-time public relations advisor Klaus Stoehlker told BBC Sport he would be ending their professional relationship, adding: "The Fifa volcano is exploding now."

:lolol:
Blatters PR guy is getting out of Dodge. What a job that must've been.

Whats Max Clifford up to these days ? Oh.

yxee

Oct 24, 2011
Manchester
Blatter's long-time public relations advisor Klaus Stoehlker told BBC Sport he would be ending their professional relationship, adding: "The Fifa volcano is exploding now."

6ab4d171f13060e2d68a556a2902843b.jpg

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Any likelihood of anybody apologising to us (the UK/England) for getting this juggernaut moving whilst every one else said it was a case of sour grapes and nothing more? All the others in world football did absolutely nothing whilst watching Blatter using corrupt Africans to reinforce his powerbase, aided and abetted by that racist twunt Walker.

Nothing happened until the USA got involved.

FIFA needs shutting down immediately.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here