Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Another murder

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
A friend passed them when they were arguing. Wishes she had intervened now.

Horrible. Going down for a long time, I hope. You don't organise one last date to try and work things out and take a knife along with you.

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
Horrible...

It's weird reading that a "group of boys" saw what was happening but nobody helped. I can't image how you'd react seeing something like that, but you'd like to think if you're in a group you would at least try to do something...

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
A friend passed them when they were arguing. Wishes she had intervened now.

Horrible. Going down for a long time, I hope. You don't organise one last date to try and work things out and take a knife along with you.

Think he could well end up in a nut house.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Horrible...

It's weird reading that a "group of boys" saw what was happening but nobody helped. I can't image how you'd react seeing something like that, but you'd like to think if you're in a group you would at least try to do something...

I'd like to think I would intervene and not consider my own safety if someone is being stabbed. I guess one just reacts though in the spur of the moment.

Kazenga <3

Test 805843
Feb 28, 2010
Team c/r HQ
I'd feel incredibly apprehensive about going into a situation like that with a maniac wielding a knife. Without sufficient training and equipment to protect yourself you stand a very good chance of losing your own life. I wouldn't put myself in that position on the behalf of somebody I don't know, as bad as that sounds.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Horrible...

If the bloke was in a psychotic frenzy even a group would be taking a risk in a bid to stop him.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I'd feel incredibly apprehensive about going into a situation like that with a maniac wielding a knife. Without sufficient training and equipment to protect yourself you stand a very good chance of losing your own life. I wouldn't put myself in that position on the behalf of somebody I don't know, as bad as that sounds.

The bodies' natural reaction would be to get as far away from the situation as fast as possible.

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district
I don't understand the thought process of the people who do this kind of thing(Some more high profile than others). Ruining their own life and ending someone elses. Mental. If a relationship is drawing to a close i imagine most people are gutted but would never consider doing something so horrific and possibly calculated. Must be terrible for the families of the victims.

Davemania

Jul 11, 2011
Uckfield
Horrible...

Youd think even on your own youd pick up anything, a rock, bit of wood and smack him with it. Easy to say not ever having been in that situation

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
I'm not sure if it's wise to say this on here, but I used to be his youth worker years ago. Only found out it was him arrested at the weekend. Very shocked.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here