Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Another Keeper???

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
I saw Tom Heaton play for the England U21's against Poland about 3 years ago at Molineux. That evening he made the greatest save I have seen at a live match. He looked like a proper prospect that evening, although that is the only time I have ever seen him play.

Falkor

Banned
Jun 3, 2011
What do you mean another keeper?

We have one on loan
and Casper people slate left right and centre
And the others well have not got a look in as one would guess are simply not good enough at the moment.

So i think its pretty important to buy a new keeper, Harper is getting on a bit he is 36, he looks set to stay Until Jan the after that who knows, but i do think its important brining in a new keeper.

Last edited:

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
A very good buy on FM 12...

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Hmmm, would be a good swoop! Guess that would mean the end for Ankergren and Brezovan, Harper goes back to NUFC and keep Poke as number 2?

HantsSeagull

Aug 17, 2011
Caught in a Riptide
What do you mean another keeper?

We have one on loan
and Casper people slate left right and centre
And the others well have not go a look in as one would guess are simply not good enough at the moment.

So i think its pretty important to buy a new keeper, Harper is getting on a bit he is 36, he looks set to stay Until Jan the after that who knows, but i do think its important brining in a new keeper.

I agree with you

hey - thinking of titles for threads isnt easy!!!

Left Footer

Sep 26, 2007
Shoreham
he used to be on Man Utd`s books but left to go to Cardiff in search of first team football.
i believe he played a handful of games for Cardiff last year, but don`t think he`s getting a look in this season.

jharris

Feb 27, 2009
could be some truth in this rumour, Heaton was on loan at Swindon when Gus was assistant manager.

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
Has Harper said anything about extending his stay with us? I know he has mentioned his family staying in the North East so I wouldn't be surprised if he moved to another club up there. Hope not though

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here