Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Another joke immigration decision.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
I don't work for a rail company all, I'll say it to you though just to help the blood pressure it is a French company.

I notice there is no denial of the racist angle as well..............
i could post about black forest gateaux and you d find a ''racist'' angle you insipid bellend.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
i wonder what figure our resident angry man would suggest is an appropriate one given that he disagrees with the 18,600?

Or perhaps he feels their should be exemptions from the rules for ex armed forces?

Maybe he is happy to support this woman and daughter because they are not of muslim persuasion?

i will wait for these questions to be answered before i comment as i don't want to assume he has gone off on a half arsed rant with little thought or research as that would be quite out of character.
Yes , absolutely.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
I agree its not newsworthy, however if you make an exemption for servicemen where does it end. Is there then a demand to exempt emergency services workers and so. At present the income limit should be known by those that which to bring partners here and is applied consistently to all.
with servicemen ?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
i copuld post about black forest gateaux and you d find a ''racist'' angle you insipid bellend.

So you don't actually know what I do and you resort to insults, what were you banned for recently ?

By the way take a deep breather it may cut out the silly spelling mistakes

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
I put my life on the line every time I smoke a cigarette. Does that mean I should have special privileges?
very good, this bloke put his life on the line for his country.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
So you don't actually know what I do and you resort to insults, what were you banned for recently ?
you work for a company in the railway industry, and if you want to throw insults out then you'll get them back, in fact listen to you ...... the class sneak , sir, sir alfred mizen is insulting me sir :tosser:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
you work for a company in the railway industry, and if you want to throw insults out then you'll get them back, in fact listen to you ...... the class sneak , sir, sir alfred mizen is insulting me sir :tosser:

Rail is a multitude of industries the company I work for is involved in, you have a massive chip on your should at present which is very amusing

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I can't be the only person querying the concept of 4 years in the armed forces equals a lifetime of exception from the law.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
I can't be the only person querying the concept of 4 years in the armed forces equals a lifetime of exception from the law.
You probably wouldnt be if thats what was being asked for , however you know full well thats not the case , exemption from certain rules seems fine if it 'affects your right to a family life'' and youre a nigerian rapist.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Rail is a multitude of industries the company I work for is involved in, you have a massive chip on your should at present which is very amusing
Yes and youre heavily involved in the rail part , youre stupid enough to get found out easily , a bit like when you claimed to have live in an area of birmingham with a high immigrant populaqtion, turns out it was erdington :facepalm:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Yes and youre heavily involved in the rail part , youre stupid enough to get found out easily , a bit like when you claimed to have live in an area of birmingham with a high immigrant populaqtion, turns out it was erdington :facepalm:

There is a world of difference between working for a rail company as in a TOC as opposed to in the rail industry. If your theory stands up there are one hell of a lot of losers in your view.

Why are you referencing Nigerian rapists now or are you going for the full house ?

Creaky

Mar 26, 2013
Hookwood - Nr Horley
You probably wouldnt be if thats what was being asked for , however you know full well thats not the case , exemption from certain rules seems fine if it 'affects your right to a family life'' and youre a nigerian rapist.

Not so - consistent application of 'the rules'

You may not like the rules but that is a different argument.

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Then he should get some fvcking state support , the key here is that he has CONTRIBUTED , or id certainly class fighting for vyour country as doing so.

No they shouldn't. Sorry but signing up for the services and doing 4 years isn't a reason to bring a drain on the state into the country.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here