Chicksen
Maksimenko
Barker
Dickenson

Maybe
A returning Bridcutt, possibly not fit enough, but just in case
A slightly injured Ward, just in case
A slightly injured Agustien, just in case

Starting line up doesn't look too bad, but the bench looks little defensive/inexperienced without risking unfit players.

Last edited:

Don Tmatter

Jul 7, 2003
dont matter
Chance for Courtney Richards? How old is Jesse Starkey? 1 will have to be on bench tomorrow, Icelandic lad not ready yet?

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
We'll be pretty strong when the injuries clear up. Ward will be alright.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
It is only Bolton. I think any eleven will get a good win tomorrow.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
****ing hell, we do keep getting in injury prone players (Agustein and Orlandi particularly).

Is Orlandi really that injury prone? He didn't miss much of last season, 3 game run after the Palace defeat in Dec seems to have been the longest he was out of the side for. I fear this season we rushed him back too quickly from the injury he picked up in the opening game of the season.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
It is only Bolton. I think any eleven will get a good win tomorrow.

I think it's a very large banana skin. They have good players but have been shit and we are pretty well decimated with injuries.

KNC

Sep 3, 2003
Seven Dials
I like the thought of Calde playing midfield.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Didn't Adam El-Abd play a few games in the defensive midfield role a few years back when we had injuries? I seem to recall he didn't disgrace himself playing there.

Would be good to give him a game and he'd not bottle any tackles or let them stroll through the middle of the park with any great ease.

theonesmith

Oct 27, 2008
Didn't Adam El-Abd play a few games in the defensive midfield role a few years back when we had injuries? I seem to recall he didn't disgrace himself playing there.

Would be good to give him a game and he'd not bottle any tackles or let them stroll through the middle of the park with any great ease.

When we were in League One pre the Poyet passing era. He's not really going to fit in there now is he?

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
When we were in League One pre the Poyet passing era. He's not really going to fit in there now is he?

Why not?

He's been part of the system for as long as anyone on the squad has. If he's breaking up opposition plays and supporting the back four he'd not be a liability on the pitch.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here