Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Another Disgrace

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
bhanutz said:
eh?

interpret my words as you like, It is still a disgrace that Pompey are infiltrating lancing!

You posted this:

Can you believe it?

On Thursday evenings at Lancing Lesiure Centre there is football training for kids taken by..........................

PORTSMOUTH FC! (Well according to September 06 timetable)

What? Why the hell arent the Albion doing something there?

So the implication is that either the disgrace is Pompey there OR the Albion not doing anything about it. Or both.

You then posted this:

calm down, Lancing is Sussex not Hampshire, should be the Albion in there! at least getting some support for the future.

Which discounts the target of your outrage being Pompey being there, rather that the Albion are not.

However, the Albion, quite clearly are there.

QED.

Mathematicians will doubtless agree my logic is flawless, ergo

SUSSED-ABUTION TO YOU (once again).

D

Deleted member 2719

I would like to say that in the 30years i have been supporting the Albion that they appear to be more active since DK took over than ever in the past and i salute all there staff that are working so hard-even the Pompey supporting member of staff that i have seen in Midhurst, although someone should tell him he is taking the piss having his Pompey stickers on our Albion van!!

Having said that i do think we should run the Pompey scum out of Sussex.

:censored: :censored:

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
Buzzer said:
You posted this:

Can you believe it?

On Thursday evenings at Lancing Lesiure Centre there is football training for kids taken by..........................

PORTSMOUTH FC! (Well according to September 06 timetable)

What? Why the hell arent the Albion doing something there?

So the implication is that either the disgrace is Pompey there OR the Albion not doing anything about it. Or both.

You then posted this:

calm down, Lancing is Sussex not Hampshire, should be the Albion in there! at least getting some support for the future.

Which discounts the target of your outrage being Pompey being there, rather that the Albion are not.

However, the Albion, quite clearly are there.

QED.

Mathematicians will doubtless agree my logic is flawless, ergo

SUSSED-ABUTION TO YOU (once again).

I have to disagree. I also said Lancing is not in Hampshire - so why are pompey there!

I win you lose!

Thats the thing about reading things you see, you can interpret them incorrectly.

I feel the Albion should be in the leisure centre meaning Pompey cant be!

Get me?

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
bhanutz said:
I have to disagree. I also said Lancing is not in Hampshire - so why are pompey there!

I win you lose!

Thats the thing about reading things you see, you can interpret them incorrectly.

I feel the Albion should be in the leisure centre meaning Pompey cant be!

Get me?

Oky I'm being pedantic here but your 2nd post quite clearly states

"calm down, Lancing is Sussex not Hampshire, should be the Albion in there! at least getting some support for the future. "

I acknowledged that you stated that Lancing is in Sussex but this is irrelevant. What is relevant is the 2nd part of the statement:

"should be the Albion in there! at least getting some support for the future"

I think that any reasonable NSC poster (an oxymoron, I grant you) or the man on the Clapham omnibus would deduce that your outrage was the fact that it should be the Albion there.

...but the Albion are there. They can't book the leisure hall all the time but they are definitely there and often.

I think also you have to look at the parents. Who in their right mind would want to be associated with Pompey and the *shudder* horrible pikey connotations that conjures up when the Albion are also present at the same venue to bring class, elegance, joie de vivre to any aspiring youngster?

thedonkeycentrehalf said:
As I've posted before Albion do a lot of skills centres around the County. For example they run after school football every Thursday at my sons school (Durrington First) and various others around the County throughout the week.

At weekends there are numerous Albion skills centres running (I coach at the Worthing one) and throughout the school holidays there are various courses available.

However if Pompey, Charlton, Chelsea or whoever want to run a training course down here, if they pay for the venue there is nothing to stop them.

It's all part of the football in the community programme - details on the club website :albion:

Spot on.:clap:

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
They are you pratt.

Blimey...........this Richard Hebbard bloke does get a bit excited at times....!

Good job he doesn't have to judge "errant" supporters.

hola gus

Aug 8, 2010
i think chelsea do the same thing at southwick leisure centre i believe

certainly do. My lads won a competition to visit chelsea training complex after winning a 5 aside there a couple of months back,

Billy Mays

Aug 14, 2008
Fruit Cove
In my opinion, you don't hear the word pratt enough these days. Well done.

Along the same lines in my opinion the words pillock , pilchard and pranny are much underused as well. Living stateside I also find douche and douchebag particularly satisfying insults.

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Why has this thread been bounced?!?
I think cjd has come to the conclusion that Colbourne Kid is Richard Hebbard.

There was a fair bit of kerfuffle going on last night with regard to Stewards (there was even an 'ask richard hebbard' forum for a while) and Bozza mentioned that Richard Hebbard posted on here under two different usernames.

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
IMO the Albion do an awful lot around Sussex as far as football in the Community goes.

If Portsmouth were there (in Lancing) and the Albion were doing nothing locally then you may have a point -but they clearly ARE.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
different county

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here