Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Drinking] Another Buzzfeed/Brighton thing: 18 places to drink

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Draft? What is draft?

It's beer served from a cask or keg, rather than from a bottle or can, and specifically typed by someone with poor spelling :lolol:

It's beer served from a cask or keg, rather than from a bottle or can, and specifically typed by someone with poor spelling :lolol:

I'm pleased to see you owning up to poor spelling. For a moment I feared you had signed up to the culture of AB InBev and SABMiller, where the term "draft" seems to have a life of its own.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I'm pleased to see you owning up to poor spelling. For a moment I feared you had signed up to the culture of AB InBev and SABMiller, where the term "draft" seems to have a life of its own.

Ha ha. No, steer clear of InBev/Miller.

I also just realised I missed an excellent pour/poor topical misspelling gag as well.

Frampler

Aug 25, 2011
Eastbourne
well this is Buzzfeed, which is essentially The Daily Mail for 20-something females who work in 'media'

Wonderful description of Buzzfeed.

On the bright side, this list of 18 places to drink does mean that the type of people who read that site, being sheep, are unlikely to venture elsewhere. The rest of us can therefore drink in (relative) peace.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here