Another Attendance Thread

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Birmingham away was the best away day I've been to this season because of the moment of Oscar's first win as our manager.

Agree, B'ham best so far. Looking forward to Saturday but enforced reduced numbers won't help.
Birmingham made up for the way Leeds cheated to get the three points a fortnight before. Another sore throat for several days.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Leeds could get some big gates now that Bates has gone and their team is threatening to compete at the right end.

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
I thought I saw boro took just over 2k??? Even then it's always there biggest away following!

Saw a pic and looked like 2500-3000 and apparently very loud!

I'd say our away support is solid. Not incredible but decent

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
I quite enjoyed Yeovil away, mainly because of the terrace. I especially enjoyed it when a large amount of Alb ion supporters held a shoe in the air to show their hatred of Palace. I didn't like it though when the bloke next to me decided to moan at me for my pronunciation of Calderon's song. I didn't see him sing once though.

Birmingham away was the best away day I've been to this season because of the moment of Oscar's first win as our manager.

Next up for me: Charlton.

I took my sons to the Yeovil game and my 15 year old son went off with some mates in the ground, he was in the middle of the fans holding the shoes, he had a brilliant time.

If the away end had a roof it would have been 100 times better.(it wouldn't have made the football any better)

Charlton last season was brilliant, enjoyed that.

Last edited:

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ;6049448 said:
I know it's cos were a long way for most clubs, but a little bit disappointing the average number of away fans coming to the Amex is among the lowest in the division, just over 1000, average per game

I think Barnsley only brought a couple of Hundred down last year and that was on a Saturday will be even less next Tuesday, should imagine though Leicester will bring down 2,000+ on the Saturday

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports