Anonymous polls?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I think all polls should be anonymous. If people then wish to elaborate on their voting it's up to them.

That said, the mods are always able to see who has voted what and, as has been shown in the past, are not afraid to 'expose' people.

It had been impossible on 'old' NSC to view who voted what on polls due to the sheer number of them for a good few years now what with NSC being a busy board and all.

I hadn't checked on this version of the board but they seem to have sorted it. I now have access to 5780 polls and who voted for what. Scrolling down close to the bottom of the list I see "Have you ever paid for SEX??!!".

My, oh my - who would have thought that HE had. :p

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I think all polls should be anonymous. If people then wish to elaborate on their voting it's up to them.

That said, the mods are always able to see who has voted what and, as has been shown in the past, are not afraid to 'expose' people.

The only person I have exposed here was Easy 10, and that's because he offered me a fiver and a Curly Wurly.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
It had been impossible on 'old' NSC to view who voted what on polls due to the sheer number of them for a good few years now what with NSC being a busy board and all.

I hadn't checked on this version of the board but they seem to have sorted it. I now have access to 5780 polls and who voted for what. Scrolling down close to the bottom of the list I see "Have you ever paid for SEX??!!".

Even more surprising is the THREE SHE's that voted yes too.

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing

Haven't we all paid for sex in the end?

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
I totally agree with Safeway. I think the sancitity of the voting booth should be observed on NSC. The very idea of people knowing how I voted on the 'Have you ever paid for sex' thread is embarrassing, er, I mean, disgsuting and undemocratic.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here