Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Annoying adverts

Sea

Jul 5, 2003
Brighton
I dont know if we've had this before but ive just had to endure the Halifax advert with them all singing "we are saving" and its complete :censored: (Yes i know i could have changed the channel but it involves moving) what advert really annoys you?

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
I think most people would thoroughly agree with the above.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
All those adverts that tell you you can amalgamate your debts and that the loan companies will always say yes no matter how bad a payer you have been in the past.

the full harris

Feb 14, 2004
sea_y2k said:
I dont know if we've had this before but ive just had to endure the Halifax advert with them all singing "we are saving" and its complete :censored: (Yes i know i could have changed the channel but it involves moving) what advert really annoys you?

easy solution to this, don't watch Home and Away in the first place!!

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
not an advert on TV but when they we're doing up those apartments by Palmeria Sqaure in Hove (opposite the Gap Club) they had the advert boardings outside for them, said something like this "Come and live in London By The Sea" & "Enjoy Little London" - got me f***ing worked up big time...we are our own city not an offshoot of those northern monkeys in their cockney office blocks.....bastards! :angry:

shingle

Jan 18, 2004
Lewes
The double glazing ad where that Mancunian idiot screams the telephone number the whole way through. Oh yes and those debt consolidation ads with vorderman

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
oohh that bastard ones that say "been in an accident, get compensation" - what aload of CRAP, it was an ACCIDENT and you should'nt of been to clumsy in the first place you cocker.....damn yanky ideas invading England :angry:

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Yorkie said:
All those adverts that tell you you can amalgamate your debts and that the loan companies will always say yes no matter how bad a payer you have been in the past.

And they have some fake(?) member of the public says "I even had some left over for a holiday". That means you've borrowed too much idiot.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
magoo said:
yeah as if london's so great!
fu*king sh*thole! all of it!

Brighton's got bags more character and class.

Funny, I was walking through Brighton town around Midnight a couple of Saturdays ago and thought exactly the opposite.

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
These f***ing YES car credit adverts drive me round the bend, i've never felt i could slap a woman before but i just want to smash her in the face!

Bitch.

Murray 17

Jul 6, 2003
That advert for a van on Talksport which goes something like:
"BIG on loadspace...!" etc with a pathetic giant-like voice. So impressed me that I can't even remember the make!

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Come on, you just know that woman is FILTH in real life.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here