Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Announcing the attendance AFTER full time .....yesssssss

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
What's being ginger got to do with anything?

Absolutely nothing at all.

Just taking the Michael really, you know, having a larf, being stupid, some might even call it 'bantz'. I call it being a bloke who couldn't give a toss about being politically correct.

Bob'n'weave

Nov 18, 2016
Nr Lewes
They haven't. Some of them are still sung if you listen hard enough, especially at away games.

Those are still sung apart from Go left right left, as the chant police decided they didn't want the Judge starting it any more.

Chant Police!! Dear me how times have changed. Spose the '**** off Palace or you will die' bit is a bit incendiary nowadays. LOL. Does that mean if someone started it they would be asked to leave?
Scuse my ignorance iv'e been out of the game for 20 years. Got a mate with the odd spare ticket in the NS left so am looking forward to adding my voice to the faithfull.:albion2:

Bob'n'weave

Nov 18, 2016
Nr Lewes
I agree with the SEAGULLS chant. Heard it once today but it's simply not enough! Where has it gone? Flown away just as we seem to be making a go of things.

Agreed. 100 times better than AAABIIOOOOOON. ( Though not as good as C C C Siders in my humble opinion, just gets my NS blood pumping that one punk:)

BrightonCottager

Sep 30, 2013
Brighton
I thought that.
I can't remember an away end that sat down all game.
Very civilised in the main
We are very civilised in the main. Thanks for the compliment. I certainly didn't sit down all game but there probably were sections that did. At the Cottage, the Riverside stand is known for being silent and seated.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
They haven't. Some of them are still sung if you listen hard enough, especially at away games.

Those are still sung apart from Go left right left, as the chant police decided they didn't want the Judge starting it any more.
Really! Was it a member of the club staff who had words with him about it? I wondered why I hadn't heard it for a while.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Please can the club not announce the Leeds attendance during the game if things are in the balance.

Please.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Totally agree, no more of that nonsense, EVER again.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I do wonder why it is done while the game is still going on.

Does the Attendance Announcer have to run for his post match train ? ???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here