Anjem Choudary

bhadebenhams

Mar 14, 2009

bhadebenhams

Mar 14, 2009

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
I'd rather him locked away radicalising a few twats for 10 years and total silence than appearing on our streets trying to radicalising hundreds of thousands.

Send him to Syria and let him see what he has been sending gullible people to experience.

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
Unfortunately hanging for treason was repealed in 1997 by Blair and co.

Yes and only because that numbskull Gordon Brown dreamt up New Tax Credits - the amount of money that "idea" cost this country [I worked on the IT project team that tried to deliver it] would have been tantamount to treason. We [you and I] paid a King's ransom for that system.

Instead of hanging him, they promoted him to Prime Minister ...

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Yes and only because that numbskull Gordon Brown dreamt up New Tax Credits - the amount of money that "idea" cost this country [I worked on the IT project team that tried to deliver it] would have been tantamount to treason. We [you and I] paid a King's ransom for that system.

Instead of hanging him, they promoted him to Prime Minister ...

Ludicrous post. The scum who is the subject of this thread is rightly convicted (and like others I'd be happy to have him deported or worse) and you suggest a British politician, decent if deluded, should be hanged? You need a good seeing to in my opinion. Possibly psychiatric.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
The problem with Choudry is that he's likely to radicalise others that he's in prison with. Unfortunately he's British born so can't be deported.

Exiled, Expelled or Banished. These terms need to gain traction.

Big G

Dec 14, 2005
Brighton
A shotgun to the head is the only way to deal with this cretin.

Would happily volunteer to pull the trigger!
Quite frankly the person I despise the most....ever....every time I see that cvnt I just want to subject him to a prolonged hammer attack!!

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Can he play left back ?
Haven't seen many posts saying he can.

Seriously, it is shiite that we are supposed to get through a promotion season with just 6 first team defenders.

If the dweeb in thread title can't play left back, is it too much to ask if he can play Central Defense ?

???

??? ??? ???

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Liking the repatriating him to his fellow travellers territory in Syria/Iraq from 40,000 ft (parachute optional) idea but only after producing 'convincing' evidence he is/was an Israeli double agent ... choptastic.

oregonian_winesmiley.gif

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Convicted. Seeing that he holds I/S in such high regard maybe the RAF could drop him off somewhere north of Syria ?

Of course we can't. Breach of his human rights, right to a family life, against EU rules and all that.........

.....on the other hand, if the prison service and the RAF got their wires crossed and this accidentally happened, we could always just say sorry, couldn't we? Maybe it could speed up Brexit if they just kicked us out..................................................

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
He won't get the maximum 10 years but after all the crap he has said and the relentless time and money monitoring him i would like a sentence of around 7-8 years. Realistically he will get 3-4 years sadly

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here