Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Animal rights activists force Rockinghorse to cancel childrens charity event. shameful

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
We have two names. Tempted to do a bit of Jamieing.......

I really dislike people who force their opinions on others when there is no reason for it. Nobody was planning anything illegal, yet they get abused and targetted by a bunch of keyboard warriors. Shocking.

Do you not see the hypocrisy in this?

"I don't like those keyboard warrior people forcing their opinion on others. So let's all of us and our keyboards wage a campaign of harassment (jamie-ing) to let them know they should fall in line with my opinion about not forcing opinions on people"

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
If they're so upset about greyhound racing imagine how cross they'll be if they see this - http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-trending-32965554

have you seen the fur farm videos....??? they are wasting their time with the chinese, they really don't give a phuck...!!

perhaps at a "festival" the animals will be humanely dispatched , not electrocuted , flayed alive and slung in a heap with hundreds of other stunned, half dead dogs.......the fur farm videos are really way up there in the disturbing charts....:down:

gregbrighton

Aug 10, 2014
Brighton
Do you not see the hypocrisy in this?

"I don't like those keyboard warrior people forcing their opinion on others. So let's all of us and our keyboards wage a campaign of harassment (jamie-ing) to let them know they should fall in line with my opinion about not forcing opinions on people"

I thought it was cretinous too.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
We have two names. Tempted to do a bit of Jamieing.......

I really dislike people who force their opinions on others when there is no reason for it. Nobody was planning anything illegal, yet they get abused and targetted by a bunch of keyboard warriors. Shocking.

We could round up Jill Kirby and her fellow activists. Force them to race round a park. Kill the 75% with a bolt gun that are not fast enough. Keep the rest in cages for a few weeks. Then arrange a race day to raise money for a children's charity.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
My greyhound Blossom loved to race, she'd have ran through a brick wall to get to the lure she loved it that much. Every **** ive come across who is anti-greyhound racing knows sweet FA about the breed. They just regurgitate some crap some other moron who knows nothing about them has told them.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
My greyhound Blossom loved to race, she'd have ran through a brick wall to get to the lure she loved it that much. Every **** ive come across who is anti-greyhound racing knows sweet FA about the breed. They just regurgitate some crap some other moron who knows nothing about them has told them.

Not really the racing that is the issue is it with greyhounds, its what happens to the dogs after they retire that is the main concern.

black & white seagull

Aug 29, 2003
Brighton
Not really the racing that is the issue is it with greyhounds, its what happens to the dogs after they retire that is the main concern.

And not even after they retire - it's the breeding of them that's, if anything, more of a problem. You're lucky if one puppy from a litter is any good at racing. The rest of the litter? They certainly don't end up in loving homes, being looked after for the rest of their lives.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
And not even after they retire - it's the breeding of them that's, if anything, more of a problem. You're lucky if one puppy from a litter is any good at racing. The rest of the litter? They certainly don't end up in loving homes, being looked after for the rest of their lives.

You're a rubbish breeder if you can only get one one puppy that is any good from a litter.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia

I have a feeling it is connected with people not liking them racing.

These same people that protest The Greyhound industry i've yet to see direct protests and campaigns at Stafforshire Terrier breeders for example even though 50% of the dogs i've seen end up at the pounds have Staffordshire Terrier in them.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Ooooh they wouldn't be happy with me then , I won't use a shampoo unless I KNOW It's been squirted into a beagles eyes to test it.....

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Ooooh they wouldn't be happy with me then , I won't use a shampoo unless I KNOW It's been squirted into a beagles eyes to test it.....

P1010506.JPG

Can't think many people would be happy with you............ Now where did I put my cigarettes Basil?

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I suppose if one is fundamentally opposed to the use of animals in sport, a case can be made. Don't see them up at the track protesting any other day of the week though. Too busy shagging undercover coppers?

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
This is a non-story, if its an offense then prosecute, if it isn't then the charity should man up.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
I suppose if one is fundamentally opposed to the use of animals in sport, a case can be made. Don't see them up at the track protesting any other day of the week though. Too busy shagging undercover coppers?

......or Dolphins. I met an activist in N Yorks Moors in the early 90's he had been fighting game keepers and sustained a leg injury. I carried his backpack to the station and it weighed about 40kg. A year or so later he was in the papers for shagging a dolphin in the North Sea. I think I would prefer a dolphin to a pig.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
......or Dolphins. I met an activist in N Yorks Moors in the early 90's he had been fighting game keepers and sustained a leg injury. I carried his backpack to the station and it weighed about 40kg. A year or so later he was in the papers for shagging a dolphin in the North Sea. I think I would prefer a dolphin to a pig.

You're a ****ing weirdo mate, full stop, or if not you're a social inadequate looking to fit in , you're just strange.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Sabotaging a charity night for terminally ill kids, classy stuff.

Shameful.

Bruntburger

Mar 9, 2009
Peacehaven
This is a good example of hypocrisy and sentimentality -- personally I don't eat meat (just because I don't like the idea of eating corpses, and don't like the smell or taste), but I don't have a big problem with people who do.
However, I wonder how many of the people who get upset at pictures of pretty puppies about to be grilled, actually eat meat themselves. If you're happy to eat a cow, or a pig, why on earth not a dog?? I'm not aware of any evidence that suggests that a dog would "suffer" more as a result of being killed and eaten, than would most other mammals.

This- it's plain old Social engineering my friend. Your values and beliefs are based on what you see, share and taught in your life. People in China probably think it disgusting that the western world eats pigs?

If you grow up eating dogs then you eat dogs. It's not a wrong or right thing! Just cultural.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Running rings round your thick, aggressive, non humorous and racist comments.
No, you may not realise it , you're just weird, you're not running rings round anything , you're just strange.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here