Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Animal cruelty up by 15%

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
The country is infested with dogs. They're everywhere. Read an article the other day about doggie ice cream. DOGGIE ICE CREAM. Anyone who buys it should be locked up immediately. Clearly a danger to society. And another article about the amount of money people are spending on their pets. Madness. And pet insurance what's that about? When I was a kid if your pet got ill you had it put down. It's just an animal. I think I'd recommend vetrinary surgery to anyone who wants to make a mint off gullible people.
Rant over ... for the moment.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
The country is infested with dogs. They're everywhere. Read an article the other day about doggie ice cream. DOGGIE ICE CREAM. Anyone who buys it should be locked up immediately. Clearly a danger to society. And another article about the amount of money people are spending on their pets. Madness. And pet insurance what's that about? When I was a kid if your pet got ill you had it put down. It's just an animal. I think I'd recommend vetrinary surgery to anyone who wants to make a mint off gullible people.
IMG_1125.jpeg

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Do you actually think you're funny or do you literally spend your life reading things that will outrage you, you mad old goat.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
The country is infested with dogs. They're everywhere. Read an article the other day about doggie ice cream. DOGGIE ICE CREAM.
It's certainly not easy for them as the cost of living is getting really bad.

Yesterday I bought some doggie ice cream and it cost me £4.99.

That's nearly £35 in dog money.

herecomesaregular

We're in the pipe, 5 by 5
Oct 27, 2008
Still in Brighton
Shame there's people like you about, I'd rather you were put down.

tigertim68

Sep 3, 2012
I agree , it’s ridiculous how people treat pets like people , madness

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
It's certainly not easy for them as the cost of living is getting really bad.

Yesterday I bought some doggie ice cream and it cost me £4.99.

That's nearly £35 in dog money.
My local Brewdog had a party for dogs the other week. There was dog ice cream and dog party hats. Very odd.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here