Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Angela Rayner

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
so you're a troll basically
like i said before, here's the other one :rolleyes: you want to impose yourself as the moral vanguard for NSC you gotta expect some stick me old china , monsieur L and myself have a bit of history , we sorted it out once but things can quickly degenerate on the net when people are passionate about issues that are ruining peoples lives and the environment. There were a few on here who very rarely venture across the the main board but just carry on their opinionated bullying in here , now that's a troll.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
like i said before, here's the other one :rolleyes: you want to impose yourself as the moral vanguard for NSC you gotta expect some stick me old china , monsieur L and myself have a bit of history , we sorted it out once but things can quickly degenerate on the net when people are passionate about issues that are ruining peoples lives and the environment. There were a few on here who very rarely venture across the the main board but just carry on their opinionated bullying in here , now that's a troll.
I'm just seeing people who probably share 90% of the same views falling victim of the lack of nuance available in one's 'voice' in short messages on a chat site. The number of inadvertent misunderstandings that degenerate into abuse is legion. Or is it are legion? Perhaps we'll never know.

I hope you enjoyed those highlights yesterday :thumbsup:

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
I'm just seeing people who probably share 90% of the same views falling victim of the lack of nuance available in one's 'voice' in short messages on a chat site. The number of inadvertent misunderstandings that degenerate into abuse is legion. Or is it are legion? Perhaps we'll never know.

I hope you enjoyed those highlights yesterday :thumbsup:
yes , yes and yes .......exacerbated by the time difference here meaning that snarky , baitey peeps over there are engaging with me after a few beers resulting in total loss of filter....:lolol::thumbsup:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
yes , yes and yes .......exacerbated by the time difference here meaning that snarky , baitey peeps over there are engaging with me after a few beers resulting in total loss of filter....:lolol::thumbsup:
We have all been there :lolol:

(Your protagonists, I have to say, are fine fellows. Very fine).

Now, before you bet inappropriate amounts of money on some bandy nag, and start surfing the internet (???), bed, bed I say! :wink:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here