andy naylor

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

repomanse25

Jan 17, 2009
hove
the rubbish this man spouts continues in the argus today has he got a hidden agenda? or is he on dick and mickys payroll. he seems to think luton are a top side

Del Boy

Oct 1, 2004
f*** off newbie :thumbsup:

These threads are sooo boring, the guy does a job writing about the club - generally quiet well and has done so for proberly longer than you have supported the club.

Jamie

Jun 28, 2008
I remember John V. To be honest I don't like the Andy Naylor style. He just wants to write something to provoke. Its not very bright and objective analysis has gone. Its been a couple of weeks since I bought the Argus, and I may not go back to buying it. I'm also not going to go on their website anymore as i just don't like his style. I always think the best way is that those that like it buy it and those that don't - just dont buy it. No point moaning

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Well he completely misunderstood Attila's comments. Perhaps he's just not very bright.

repomanse25

Jan 17, 2009
hove
f*** off newbie :thumbsup:

These threads are sooo boring, the guy does a job writing about the club - generally quiet well and has done so for proberly longer than you have supported the club.

bet he has supported it longer than me im a palace fan

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
What happen to John Vidicome (spelling ?:down:) Didn't he used write the sports page for the Argus ?

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Everyone used to moan about John Vinnicombe too, and there wasn't much wrong with him either!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports