Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Andy Naylor Chants

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
Disagreed with that, The guys got an opinion and I personally thought it was a spot on article...one of his best..he didnt pull any punches and wrote a lot of sense..

Same old story no one and I mean no one is allowed to put the club down or mention its faults in any manner!

about 700 robot's singing he's a wan*er.....very sad!

Seagullible

Super Keeper
Jul 7, 2003
Tea room, The Office, Slough
byf said:
Disagreed with that, The guys got an opinion and I personally thought it was a spot on article...one of his best..he didnt pull any punches and wrote a lot of sense..

Same old story no one and I mean no one is allowed to put the club down or mention its faults in any manner!

about 700 robot's singing he's a wan*er.....very sad!

get over yourself, they are also allowed an opinion and believe he's a complete tosser as do I. The club needs to pull together as we did 10 years ago. Naylor is shit stirring and I can answer a lot of his points he has in the article if I could be bothered.

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
Exactly!

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
BUt isn't byf allowed to have the opinion that you're very sad and a bunch of robots?

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
It just is boring that fans go mental about a little article that included 95% fact...and gets slated because he writes the truth

magoo

Jul 8, 2003
United Kingdom
byf said:
It just is boring that fans go mental about a little article that included 95% fact...and gets slated because he writes the truth

Maybe you can write the truth and still be behind the team and the staff. I don't think many of us get that impression from him sometimes.

Seagullible

Super Keeper
Jul 7, 2003
Tea room, The Office, Slough
keaton said:
BUt isn't byf allowed to have the opinion that you're very sad and a bunch of robots?
good god, I'm not saying he isn't, what I'm trying to point out is that the constant negativity commencts about the part (re McGhee) are not supporting the current regime. BYF, US and so on are becoming like a scratched record with it all. McFuckwit is gone end of, if you see a positive better way forward then pleasew suggest as this would be constructive and supportive. I don't question the passion for the club either, just thought that supporters should support the current team and help achieve stability and the main goal of Falmer together

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
magoo said:
Maybe you can write the truth and still be behind the team and the staff. I don't think many of us get that impression from him sometimes.

Fair enough!

But it did just scream typical albion mentality..How dare you slait the club...Oh well...im in too much of a good mood to worry about andy naylor

Mr Blobby

Jul 14, 2003
In a cave
I see that even in todays match report he still manages to mention McGhee being sacked! The man is obsessed with it!

I no longer buy the argus because of Naylor, and it only costs 10p from the shop at Sussex Uni. I consider that still overpriced!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Nearly as obsessed with MM as Uncle Spielberg :lolol:

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
Mr Blobby said:
I see that even in todays match report he still manages to mention McGhee being sacked! The man is obsessed with it!

I no longer buy the argus because of Naylor, and it only costs 10p from the shop at Sussex Uni. I consider that still overpriced!

Does he?? I might start buying it then!!!

Good man!

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Naylor is a weapon, why shouldn't the fans voice their disapproval if he writing such crap in the local paper about the local team which they happen to support.

I admit it has become fashionable to slag him off but the general overtones of bitteness regarding MMs sacking in his articles is grating. It's not exactly objective journalism, you can have an opinion without having an agenda.

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
Les Biehn said:
Naylor is a weapon, why shouldn't the fans voice their disapproval if he writing such crap in the local paper about the local team which they happen to support.

I admit it has become fashionable to slag him off but the general overtones of bitteness regarding MMs sacking in his articles is grating. It's not exactly objective journalism, you can have an opinion without having an agenda.

Fair point!

But if he was telling complete lies and none of what he said was true then slait him to bits...but he is a journalist and its his job to write whats going on at the moment and irrelevant of last night its not been good...so he cant write a fantastic praising article on a club thats been struggling since MM's departure...can he?

Diatribe

Feb 3, 2007
Les Biehn said:
He's entitled to his opinion, and if you disagree with it, you're not! So says Brighton Youth Firm anyway.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
byf said:
Fair point!

But if he was telling complete lies and none of what he said was true then slait him to bits...but he is a journalist and its his job to write whats going on at the moment and irrelevant of last night its not been good...so he cant write a fantastic praising article on a club thats been struggling since MM's departure...can he?

...so that makes it okay to peddle half-truths and innuendo as fact, eh? and why is it that Andy Naylor and you are allowed an opinion but 700+ other fans aren't?

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
Diatribe said:
He's entitled to his opinion, and if you disagree with it, you're not! So says Brighton Youth Firm anyway.

No..it was just boring fans power last night when chanting...I didnt agree with what was being sung...but when theres so many who do whats the point in arguing!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here