Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Andy Murray v Novak Djokovic Final now on

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
1) Just because he's 'British' does not mean I have to like him

2) Since I have money on Novak then happy days, thus far

Thanks for the thumbs down btw

#comeontim

What sort of odds did you get on a number one seed with multiple Australian Opens already under his belt?

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Great start to the second set by Murray however Novak is clearly not 100% fit, he seems to be really struggling.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Hiney waiting for what he does best, the toss

Attachments

• murray.JPG
    murray.JPG
    93.8 KB · Views: 183

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Another pathetic anti Scottish person? I never understand why people aren't all behind Murray. He's British for gods sake!

Yeah wonderful, he's british, he also backed the yes campaign in the independence vote , must love being British mustnt he, get your head out of your arse mate , they can't even have the same poppy appeal through the British legion anymore, it's 'poppy Scotland' now, God forbid they give money to 'British' causes eh ?

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
Yeah wonderful, he's british, he also backed the yes campaign in the independence vote , must love being British mustnt he, get your head out of your arse mate , they can't even have the same poppy appeal through the British legion anymore, it's 'poppy Scotland' now, God forbid they give money to 'British' causes eh ?

What a surprise. You have a comment to make on this sort of issue. I think I'll keep supporting the British tennis player thanks.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Great game, just when one looks to be struggling they pull something out of the bag.

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
You'll also keep getting laughed at by the majority of scots who view you with slightly amused contempt.

You talk complete bollocks. I take it when the Olympics are on you only support the English athletes. What do you do when there's a team sport and some are English and some not? Of all the pathetic comments I've seen on here, this must be up there with the best.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here