Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Andy Murray ' i may be dull like a week end in Worthing'

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Saying Worthing was dull is completely NOT what he said.

He was quoting someone who had said he was duller than a weekend in Worthing and said that that was a gross disservice to Worthing.
No, he clearly said the dullest place in the world is Worthing, that he hates England and is looking forward to the next time we get beat at football.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Can we just leave it now, no one cares about tennis and no one cares about MR dull

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
I spent great chunks of my childhood in Worthing and have a genuine love for the place. It's quieter, has less knobheads in it and more potential than Brighton but it's still quite backward and provincial.

This business about Andy Murray is just a gentler joke alluding to the Worthing epithet of "Gods waiting room" it's a joke ffs.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
I spent great chunks of my childhood in Worthing and have a genuine love for the place. It's quieter, has less knobheads in it and more potential than Brighton but it's still quite backward and provincial.

This business about Andy Murray is just a gentler joke alluding to the Worthing epithet of "Gods waiting room" it's a joke ffs.
I thought Eastbourne was gods waiting room?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here