Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Andy Johnson

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Whether the refs fall for his diving is irrelevant to his goal tally. Let him have his dubious penalties - its not like he's going to score them, is it!

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly
Isn't it time we moved on. The guy is NO LONGER Palace.

From where I sit he seems a resonable guy who is not up his own rear end lke most other England players. To me that says a lot.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I really dislike Defoe as well, though I don't really know why. Two cracking goals last night though - the first was brilliant.

Peppermint Tea

Aug 31, 2007
Paulie - you're right of course. Dunno why anyone in their right mind would want to hang around a two bob outfit like our's, let alone visit their chat rooms...

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly
He'll come good, he's got class. Something you lot have not witnessed for a long time as you descend into a clueless pub side.

I will bow to your wisdom borne out of personal experience at that world beating club of yours!

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Isn't it time we moved on. The guy is NO LONGER Palace.

From where I sit he seems a resonable guy who is not up his own rear end lke most other England players. To me that says a lot.
But he's also deeply average and shouldn't get near the England squad.

paulie

Jul 27, 2004
I will bow to your wisdom borne out of personal experience at that world beating club of yours!

Nope - we're shit and no mistake. But you're more shit and have been for 23 years.

And how can anyone call a match against Coventry a 'derby. They brought a couple of hundred fans, where to be fair you turned up in large numbers in 2002 and 2005.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here