Andy D'Urso = What a C,UNT

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Loose ball, 50/50, he's not gone in high, and they are BOTH sliding towards each other. There was nothing malicious whatsoever from Livermore, and he could just have easily have come off worse.
f***ing ridiculous decision.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
A loose ball, a 50/50 challenge, with BOTH players sliding in. Livermore did NOT go in high, he did NOT launch himself 2-footed, and as they slid into each other he could just have easily have come off worse. His biggest mistake was not feigning injury as well, because if he had, then the ref would have seen it for what it was. A 50/50 from both players.

As it was, their bench goes up in uproar, and as Livermore is up on his feet then OBVIOUSLY he's smashed the guy who's still down. PATHETIC decision, but then I expect nothing less from D'Urso. Thats PRECISELY why he's down here refereeing these pisspot games these days.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
A loose ball, a 50/50 challenge, with BOTH players sliding in. Livermore did NOT go in high, he did NOT launch himself 2-footed, and as they slid into each other he could just have easily have come off worse. His biggest mistake was not feigning injury as well, because if he had, then the ref would have seen it for what it was. A 50/50 from both players.

As it was, their bench goes up in uproar, and as Livermore is up on his feet then OBVIOUSLY he's smashed the guy who's still down. PATHETIC decision, but then I expect nothing less from D'Urso. Thats PRECISELY why he's down here refereeing these pisspot games these days.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I blame Adams.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Are you lot for real?

Anyone listening to Talk Sport tonight should have heard how scathing they were about D'Urso and this decision which they watched tv replays off to confirm e.g. they were absolutely slating D'Urso throughout the game because of his ineptitude refereeing, especially the sending off. National radio is far less likely to be biased than BBC SCR, and they thought Albion were robbed e.g. "5mins to go plus whatever that idiot D'Urso's going to give," "That was never a sending off, at an absolute push you might give a yellow but he's just probably cost Mickey Adams his job and Brighton fans a trip to Wembley," & "why does D'Urso always want to attract the limelight" and so on. He's a reknowed CRAP referee.

Though we lost, I have to say I laughed when the commentator said "Brighton have just taken off Calvin Andrew and, well, they appear to have brought on that 13 year old lad who became a father last week....@:clap2::bowdown:

buller89

Aug 9, 2007
Horsham

Correct

Superseagull

Jul 8, 2003
Never a Straight Red. Don't think it helped when all the Brighton players crowded round the ref before he spoke to the linesman. Gave the impression it was worse than what it was added to the Luton player rolling round on the floor like he'd been shot. However had Livermore actually controlled the ball properley first time he's had never put himself in that position! Maybe thats the key lesson for the night - don't put yourself in the position in the first place by being a decent professional player with a good first touch.

Yoda

English & European
Easy 10 said:

Here here! And we should not just blame that TWAT D'Urso but also the Lino as HE was the one who told him a straight red.

Not to mention had he been about half a second earlier, would have WON the ball.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Does anyone think it was a loose ball, a 50/50 challenge ?

bright1064

Dec 21, 2007
Brighton
How can ANY self-respecting football fan, Albion or otherwise, sat that deserved a red card tonight!? :nono:
It was a joke decision between D'urso and the lino influenced by play-acting from the Luton player, and the Luton fans.
It was a 50/50, both men dived into the tackle...nothing doing! It would've been slightly different if the Luton player had the ball at his feet when it happened, but he didn't! They both had the right to go in for the ball like they did, and they did! It's not Livermore's fault. Blame the sub-standard officiating YET again. Do the FA employ clowns on purpose in the lower leagues or something?! ???

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
As soon as Livermore lost control you could see what was going to happen. It was an ugly challenge and when you do that on a mudheap with a 50/50 ball you're asking for trouble. Livermore should know better.

Spider

Sep 15, 2007
Here here! And we should not just blame that TWAT D'Urso but also the Lino as HE was the one who told him a straight red.

Not to mention had he been about half a second earlier, would have WON the ball.

:laugh::laugh:

You have to admire the bloody-minded defiance of some football fans. I haven't seen the tackle yet so I can't comment, though from our poor view at the match it did look harsh. That argument is f***ing ridiculous though.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
The thread name is or must be factually correct,because within 5 mins of livermore getting sent off i visited the little boys room and those very same words were scrawled upon the sitty downy loo,along with various other ditties,i do hope somebody else visited after me to prove that it wasnt a mate of mine told in a pub thing.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports