Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Andy Carroll

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Liverpool have signed Andy Carroll for £35 million plus add ons for any trophies he wins at the club, this will bring the deal to around....................................£35 million !:lol:

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
If only they had included a rebate deal, whereby they get money back for criminal convictions.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Actually I think this will work out a very good deal, he has talent so playing at Newcastle is pointless as going nowhere with Pardew in charge.

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
Actually I think this will work out a very good deal, he has talent so playing at Newcastle is pointless as going nowhere with Pardew in charge.

As long as he tames his personal bad habits, I'm really looking forward to him teaming up with Suarez, be it this season or next. Watching Sunday Supplement today, I was actually quite surprised how highly the journos talked about him and his potential.

Falmer

Banned
Nov 22, 2010
Earth

I dont think it'll be what he drank which will make him ashamed but how much he can handle! What a light-weight! It must of been hilarious for eveeryone else. So you've drank just as much as 2 jagger bombs 2 pints and 6 bottles of peroni in a night, anyone else there i'm sure would of been in that 'nights just beginning' frame of mind whilst in the corner is big Andy slouched on the floor with his head in his hands screaming he's injured!

If Carlsberg did pre-drinks. Andy Carrol might just be there.

Aldo

Ruffian Revolution. STH.
Jul 15, 2008
Hove
What's the difference between fila trainers, shellsuits and Andy Carroll? Nothing, Mike Ashley's been selling crap to scousers for years :lol:

Coming from the Chavs themselves. You paid £50 million to keep your physio busy.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
As long as he tames his personal bad habits, I'm really looking forward to him teaming up with Suarez, be it this season or next. Watching Sunday Supplement today, I was actually quite surprised how highly the journos talked about him and his potential.

He really does have enormous talent and going to Liverpool is definitely the right move to get the best out of him and tame his habits as I suspect some of the usual suspects at Newcastle were not helping him when at leisure.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
He really does have enormous talent and going to Liverpool is definitely the right move to get the best out of him and tame his habits as I suspect some of the usual suspects at Newcastle were not helping him when at leisure.

Please, the world has moved on in the past 20 years. Sadly some people's idea of what makes a good striker has not. The fact he is often described as a typical English centre-half is all you need to know about Caroll's supposed talent.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Liverpool got rid of one, who did not want to be there. Has spent half of the last year injured and who had clearly been tapped up for £50m. They have got in two for £60m, crazy price for Carroll I agree. Time will tell but a whole new strike force and £10m laid out, this just could be a very good bit of business from Liverpool.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Liverpool got rid of one, who did not want to be there. Has spent half of the last year injured and who had clearly been tapped up for £50m. They have got in two for £60m, crazy price for Carroll I agree. Time will tell but a whole new strike force and £10m laid out, this just could be a very good bit of business from Liverpool.

Totally agree, if Chelski are so stupid enough to fork out £50M then a bargain getting two very good forwards for just £10M

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here