Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Andrews for Barnes - why?

wallyback

Jun 22, 2011
Brighton
Would that be the Barnes who laid off an exquisite ball to allow Calde to break free and cross for Ulloa to score?

I like Barnes.

But he had a poor game.

Also missed 5 chances against Newport. However, his layoffs and passing in that games was superb.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I like Barnes.

But he had a poor game.

Also missed 5 chances against Newport. However, his layoffs and passing in that games was superb.

This was highlighted by Oscar not against Barnes but the whole team as he said we have created 40 chances and only put away 2 prior to yesterday and that isnt a good enough scoring rate.

Ketchy

Steve Fosters Sweat Band
May 19, 2009
Seaford
Watching the half time warm up for the subs, Kaz did not look Intrested, they were all playing 3 v3 keep ball but he constantly kept loading the ball and looking around day dreaming, just seemed not switched on at all ???
Perhaps fed up of being a sub every game?

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Is the right answer. He was awful against Derby; worst player on the pitch by a mile. But we should have another striker on the bench.

Whith the greatest repect, that's an absolute load of shite. Barnes continually offered himself as an option playing behind Alloa and played the 'continuity' role well, playing some incisive passes (including one that led to our goal) & looking to get in the box quickly. Perhaps it's just me, dut I thought we certainly looked a damned-sight more likely to add to our solitary goal before he was substituted. Why the Hell he gets the continual clog from many on here - God alone knows. He even looks to have reigned-in that spiteful streak which is heartening to see. It appears that some of you just can't live without somebody to hate when you watch the Albion. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here