Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Andrew Crofts

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Why not? - I very much doubt he's on their recruitment team scouting for a bit of inside knowledge!

Anyway, as per post#9 he doesn't appear to be on the short list anyway.

That is hardly a shortlist. The whole thing is not much more than an advert for betting companies with a few of the front runners, according to the bookies, given a few fluff words to pad out the article. Would anyone reading it really expect Frank Lampard to be on the shortlist?

Crofty now sits as 3rd favourite for the job behind Luke Williams and new favourite Des Buckingham (never heard of him) according to the latest BetVictor odds so expect a few more articles with something about him being interim manager here etc to be doing the rounds.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
What the f*ck are you on about?

The original poster is an Oxford fan who has signed up to this forum based on posts on their forum from somebody who is apparently ITK.

I’m assuming that they’d have an idea who on their own forum is worth listening to.You’d have to be pretty silly to write the whole notion off because off an article listing the (out of date) odds from BetVictor.

Anything to get your post count up though, hey :rolleyes:
F*** me, you're aggressive tonight - go and have a go at the poster who posted what I was referring too!

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
That is hardly a shortlist. The whole thing is not much more than an advert for betting companies with a few of the front runners, according to the bookies, given a few fluff words to pad out the article. Would anyone reading it really expect Frank Lampard to be on the shortlist?

Crofty now sits as 3rd favourite for the job behind Luke Williams and new favourite Des Buckingham (never heard of him) according to the latest BetVictor odds so expect a few more articles with something about him being interim manager here etc to be doing the rounds.
OK, OK - I've already been soundly told off!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here