Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Andrew Crofts

Sweeney Todd

Apr 24, 2008
Oxford/Lancing
Yes it is when he's been shit all season. Take it you weren't there on Saturday to watch his abysmal performance?

I was at Birmingham on Saturday and thought he played well.

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
I was at Birmingham on Saturday and thought he played well.

I thought he was poor until he scored and good thereafter, if I'm honest.

Hopefully the goal will give him a confidence boost needed to push on. I think he is a quality player, who had an unlucky season last time out.

joeinbrighton

Nov 20, 2012
Brighton
Good goal at the weekend by him. I thought it was a good bit of deception from him as I think the Birmingham keeper and defence were anticipating him to cross to the far post for the player attacking there to head in, whereas instead he went for the shot across the goalkeeper, where a space had been left due to the keeper anticipating him crossing.

Sweeney Todd

Apr 24, 2008
Oxford/Lancing
Player of the season so far for me…

MICK PATCHAM

Banned
Feb 23, 2013
clues in the title
i cant see a man of barcelona going for a strong-slow-solid-big-tackling-zero-flair-workhorse to boss the middle of the park.

squad player....no more....save for winter away games.

do you actually watch Albion ?

Sweeney Todd

Apr 24, 2008
Oxford/Lancing
So far, so good...

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Played well this season, very consistent once he got into a run of games.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
You can't judge a defender on this. If Kuszczak hadn't made some great saves against Blackburn we'd have conceded. So if PIG played worse and conceded, does that automatically mean Upson has played worse?

They where good saves and very important, but they weren't great saves. They were bread and butter 25 yard attempts on goal, meaning the defense did a great job.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
They where good saves and very important, but they weren't great saves. They were bread and butter 25 yard attempts on goal, meaning the defense did a great job.

Not all of them were routine saves; at least one was top drawer.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here