Andrea Orlandi - what a gent (and a beautiful man)

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

OH FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS HOLY

I thought I had got past the sadness, but there it is again.

I can only think now of Calde driving to the stadium on his own... :down:

...With a little pic. of Orlandi taped to his dashboard that he keeps glancing at wistfully for the memories, must stop I'm filling up.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
...With a little pic. of Orlandi taped to his dashboard that he keeps glancing at wistfully for the memories, must stop I'm filling up.

...and i'm broken. :down:

Tesco in Disguise

Where do we go from here?
Jul 5, 2003
Wienerville
I'm sure with FAN POWER we can bring him back. Hell, we did it with Lopez.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
He was wonderful at the sponsors dinner. He was our player at the table. LOVE him. Not as much as Calde but v v close.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
IMG_66887528884248.jpeg

I even touched him.

...I have had a brilliant idea that came to me whilst munching on my Special K (Lidl ob variety) earlier, and there is a sort of precedent for this!

We have/had an official club poet so why not appoint an official club philosopher. Why not re-employ him in this role?

Picture the scene. Matchday day at a packed Amex. Fanzone over, the crowd wait in anticipation for Sussex by the Sea and their heroes to march out. But before then a hush falls over the stadium, Orlandi strides to the centre circle, looking cool as ever, pauses, surveys the crowd, and utters into the mike in his perfect yet cooly accented voice - "...Procrastination is the thief of time" or some similar wise thought. Crowd goes wild, team march out and win. Simples.

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
...I have had a brilliant idea that came to me whilst munching on my Special K (Lidl ob variety) earlier, and there is a sort of precedent for this!

We have/had an official club poet so why not appoint an official club philosopher. Why not re-employ him in this role?

Picture the scene. Matchday day at a packed Amex. Fanzone over, the crowd wait in anticipation for Sussex by the Sea and their heroes to march out. But before then a hush falls over the stadium, Orlandi strides to the centre circle, looking cool as ever, pauses, surveys the crowd, and utters into the mike in his perfect yet cooly accented voice - "...Procrastination is the thief of time" or some similar wise thought. Crowd goes wild, team march out and win. Simples.

How about 'Executive Inspiration Provider' as a job title?

Parson Henry

Jan 6, 2004
Victor Bhanerjee's notebook
I know a guy who’s just been released
Skill's so fine, he can't be beat
he's got everything that we desire
Sets the Amex pitch on fire

I want Andy
Andrea Orlandi
I want Andy
Andrea Orlandi….

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports